Clash of Clans, v4.5: until another thread is made

I'd say participation for us has been down around 20% or so since the update, general 'zeal' from players has also been lower, aftershocks of the update IMO.

I'm in the Centum family of clans and our clan is mostly all guys who have been together for 3 years that are maxed. Game is boring to most of us now and all we have left is pushing and war. Most guys only come on to get their war attacks in chat for a sec then bone out. Has really killed the game for me. I ended up taking 2 of my 4 accounts and putting them in a clan by myself just so I could farm th5 and have some fun again. Don't know how much longer I'll keep playing though TBH

Downloaded it yesterday. Safe to say I'm an addict
It's a super addicting game. I like that you can play it non-stop, unlike CoC where you have to wait for your army to rebuild.

I have 2 accounts. One account has shit cards atm. I lost maybe 6 in a row this morning trying to get a single crown.
The other account has great cards, but they are hard to level up and I'm broke on gold.
Still no witch in my deck.

Should we start a separate thread for Royale? Or just rename this one the Official Clash Thread?

I'd say participation for us has been down around 20% or so since the update, general 'zeal' from players has also been lower, aftershocks of the update IMO.

I can't really explain why I just suddenly stopped caring. I had been in every war that Just Bleed has ever had until early last month and now I have no desire to play, but I can't figure out why (probably because I'm a coward).

Also, Just Bleed (Clash Royale) needs some of the guys who really love to study games and develop strategies. It would be super helpful because we can practice with each other.

Okay, back to only talking about Clash of Clans in the Clash of Clans thread (sorry).

Anybody have a link or anything explaining the "attack your counters and drop" strategy and why you do it? My clanmates are under the impression it's more efficient attacking bases you know you can wipe, even if its a big drop, or else you're wasting your attack.

I'm looking forward to rejoining JB, but I'm still waiting until I can carry my weight offensively. It's taking me forever to put together wipe strategies as a new TH9, as I spent all my DE on upgrading ;my queen and now I'm behind on upgrading my DE troops.

Thanks guys!

Anybody have a link or anything explaining the "attack your counters and drop" strategy and why you do it? My clanmates are under the impression it's more efficient attacking bases you know you can wipe, even if its a big drop, or else you're wasting your attack.

I'm looking forward to rejoining JB, but I'm still waiting until I can carry my weight offensively. It's taking me forever to put together wipe strategies as a new TH9, as I spent all my DE on upgrading ;my queen and now I'm behind on upgrading my DE troops.

Thanks guys!

I think the general consensus is that clans want people who know how to wipe a base of equal strength to their own. As far as the mirror-attack strategy, it makes it easier to manage the group, ensuring that every player can plan for that target in advance. If you are coordinating a free for all system, you really need to be using Clash caller to ensure that people to run over one another's targets.

Don't do exactly as him tho (proof in current war log).

I'm not farming as much lately, the big update makes it impossible to play continuously as a th11, I used to attack every 20-30 minutes now I have to farm like I would trophy pushing, using nearly all spells and heroes to profit and wait 2ish hours each time. Other than war there isn't much to care about at th11, my warden will be max within a month.
Where is the current war log?

Sorry for my attacks this weekend very busy weekend for me but I'd had to opt out the last couple of weeks and didn't want to do it again. The next couple f weeks should be quieter.

We got schooled gents. SCHOOLED.
But seriously, those guys were plugged into the matrix or something. Holy shit. My base has never been 3-starred by a TH9 and they just wiped their ass with it.

They threw up a perfect war on us with like half their attacks to spare. Really nothing we can do about that lol just keep working on walls and heroes, and tweak designs where needed

They threw up a perfect war on us with like half their attacks to spare. Really nothing we can do about that lol just keep working on walls and heroes, and tweak designs where needed

I think that the match making was a little fucked up between us and that clan. But I got the good feels 3 staring my mirror after some careful planning. Being locked into using dragons and loons.

I'm going to swap my base design though with a th8 that absolutely shut me down to 1 star with my second attack. His design is just that much more tighter than my current design.

Anyone got a strategy to attack the TH10 Nemesis base, aka Square base while farming? All attacks on youtube seem to be 6 golems and witches. I'd prefer to have something that wasn't so DE troop reliant. Regular elixir isn't an issue, and I'm willing to take a slight loss on it in order to make DE or gold. Some of those bases are +450K/450K loot available, but you're lucky if you can get 1 star without a war quality army.

No joke, about 50% of the bases I get matched against are some sort of variation of that base. The person who figures it out how to cheaply 2 star that base is going to upset the higher leagues.

I can't really explain why I just suddenly stopped caring. I had been in every war that Just Bleed has ever had until early last month and now I have no desire to play, but I can't figure out why (probably because I'm a coward).

Okay, back to only talking about Clash of Clans in the Clash of Clans thread (sorry).

I got the TH10 blues. It is just not fun farming for weeks to get 150k DE for hero upgrades, and it is impossible to 3-star other TH10s without very high level troops. I'll be back someday, but taking a break for awhile.

Anyone got a strategy to attack the TH10 Nemesis base, aka Square base while farming? All attacks on youtube seem to be 6 golems and witches. I'd prefer to have something that wasn't so DE troop reliant. Regular elixir isn't an issue, and I'm willing to take a slight loss on it in order to make DE or gold. Some of those bases are +450K/450K loot available, but you're lucky if you can get 1 star without a war quality army.

No joke, about 50% of the bases I get matched against are some sort of variation of that base. The person who figures it out how to cheaply 2 star that base is going to upset the higher leagues.

I'm still pretty new but I don't understand why people go for the big hauls, as opposed to the short efficient little hauls. I keep my rating anywhere between 1k to 1200 to use archers, giants and gobs to do quick purse snatch and grabs on refineries. Sure you don't get a big haul all at once...but sometimes I like farming for 10-30 mins...so if I can use cheap troops and on average snatch 40-50k resources per attack...it's much more fun, than to wait time the rebuild of troops before I can attack again.

Back