Clash of Clans, v4.5: until another thread is made

WTF base is this?
OzNCKEX.png

I don't know names, but it's designed to keep your troops circling the core without hitting the town hall while all the blast damage defenses wipe them out. Definitely a couple of things you can try.

1. Send in two golems, one to each side of the compartment in front of AQ, backed by 8-10 wiz and heroes and try to take out both those AD, then lavaloon the remainder.

2. Send a small gowi force to the Queen's location, WB in there, and bring like 20-28 hogs for the rest of the base, circling clockwise or just dragging deployment along one broad side (basic goho). Not sure on my math here, but goho generally packs 20something hogs, one golem and one golem in CC.

I could use a second opinion from anyone:
I'm at th9.5 trying to keep my war weight down. When's the right time to get an inferno tower? I've upgraded my CC and traps, but haven't upgraded any of my TH9 defensive structures or gotten new ones. I could dump gold into walls, I suppose.

I like this game, but I suck at it. I keep getting my asshanded to me by the Hogriders, and the little blue flying things.

I could use a second opinion from anyone:
I'm at th9.5 trying to keep my war weight down. When's the right time to get an inferno tower? I've upgraded my CC and traps, but haven't upgraded any of my TH9 defensive structures or gotten new ones. I could dump gold into walls, I suppose.

Do as I, Hignus. Check my base. Nothing upgrading except troops and walls. With the next update they're going to increase war weight for inferno towers, so we should be seeing more advantageous matchups.

I am alive and well but in Thailand for 2 weeks. Taking a break from clash during that time.

Damn... And you didn't ask me to house sit?? My photography, Gin!! My photography!!!!!

Don't have any current screen shots of my bases and I'm too lazy to take them right now but I have 2 max 11's one I farmed myself and the other a friend who retired gave to me. I have a max 9 that I also farmed myself and I'm working on a th5 right now cuz I got bored with the others. Honestly I'm pretty bored of the game but the th5 is actually bringing some fun back to it for me.

You're doing all right. There isn't much you can do to completely protect yourself at any TH level, let alone TH7, where maxed 8s will decimate you all day if you have loot.

Couple of suggestions:

-don't worry about hording your mines inside the walls (at least not all of them). Use them as buffers outside your walls so attackers can't deploy walbreakers right upon your walls and their troops need to spend time taking out mines while your Archer towers and cannons fire back on them.

- Don't place giant bombs outside your base where the enemy can deploy a single Archer to sniff it out.

Don't have any current screen shots of my bases and I'm too lazy to take them right now but I have 2 max 11's one I farmed myself and the other a friend who retired gave to me. I have a max 9 that I also farmed myself and I'm working on a th5 right now cuz I got bored with the others. Honestly I'm pretty bored of the game but the th5 is actually bringing some fun back to it for me.

Them blue walls.... Those would have looked really cool with a different TH and defensive color scheme. The magmas are definitely much cooler.

Question for you all. Say you have 2 attacks on the same base. 1 is a 99% 1 star and the other is a 50% 2 star. Which counts towards the %?

Do as I, Hignus. Check my base. Nothing upgrading except troops and walls. With the next update they're going to increase war weight for inferno towers, so we should be seeing more advantageous matchups.

Don't do exactly as him tho (proof in current war log).

I'm not farming as much lately, the big update makes it impossible to play continuously as a th11, I used to attack every 20-30 minutes now I have to farm like I would trophy pushing, using nearly all spells and heroes to profit and wait 2ish hours each time. Other than war there isn't much to care about at th11, my warden will be max within a month.

Don't do exactly as him tho (proof in current war log).

I'm not farming as much lately, the big update makes it impossible to play continuously as a th11, I used to attack every 20-30 minutes now I have to farm like I would trophy pushing, using nearly all spells and heroes to profit and wait 2ish hours each time. Other than war there isn't much to care about at th11, my warden will be max within a month.

Yea stupidcell fucked up with this update. Getting rid of sniping was a huge hit for them, if you have ever been on the Stupidcell forums and watched the aftermath of that decision it was absolutely epic. Tons of people have moved on. They really changed the game and the gameplay and people were none too happy about it.

Yea stupidcell fucked up with this update. Getting rid of sniping was a huge hit for them, if you have ever been on the Stupidcell forums and watched the aftermath of that decision it was absolutely epic. Tons of people have moved on. They really changed the game and the gameplay and people were none too happy about it.

I'd say participation for us has been down around 20% or so since the update, general 'zeal' from players has also been lower, aftershocks of the update IMO.

Back