Clary Sage Oil

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Caedus, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Caedus

Caedus Yellow Belt

While reading today about Omega 3's and other fatty acids I came across this article. I know many poster here including myself take Fish Oil to receive its many benefits in reducing pain from training and weight control etc etc so I thought this might be an interesting read. I think the studies are rather new but I just wanted to share the article so you can decide for yourself on using Clary Sage oil as an alternative to Fish Oil. It also might increase Estrogen like Soy though:icon_conf There are other articles that you can google to get more info
    Spaial Clary Sage OilThe Revolutionary Omega 3 | The Revolutionary Omega 3

2. pliftkl

pliftkl Green Belt

That's not an article, it's a sales pitch from a web site that sells Sage Oil.

3. Caedus

Caedus Yellow Belt

Yeah probably not the best example but I thought it showed the kind of info people would be interested in. Im sticking with Fish Oil for now until more comes out about it