Clarke / Iaquinta Choke

DjToon

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Was that a thing of beauty or what? Great technique to roll in and really tighten it up. Lovely stuff!

Yeah, that was a beautiful move. I was little sad, though, because I'm a big fan of Iaquinta.

Back to making jewelry store commercials!

Yeah, that was a beautiful move. I was little sad, though, because I'm a big fan of Iaquinta.

Have to agree, me too mate, but no shame in loosing to that technique. He'll be back :)

yeah that was sweet, really glad he got an extra cheque for that

I'm clearly missing something here? Entertain me..

Chris Weidman and Al Iaquinta appeared in a jewelry store commercial for some local NY dealer. Their acting was lol worthy.

Chris Weidman and Al Iaquinta appeared in a jewelry store commercial for some local NY dealer. Their acting was lol worthy.

Ah right. Am UK based so never heard of it gonna look it up for the lols

It was beautiful to watch.

Had to see the replay a handful to times to see how he set it up with so much swag

This.

As a long time Matt Serra fan I like these Serra Longo guys. Matt has turned into a pretty solid coach.

[YT]OdrXWWnfw0Q[/YT]

Happened really fast, like the setup was almost done in just one step.

Happened really fast, like the setup was almost done in just one step.

It was great, was so tight it was 4 seconds and then **done**

We see a lot of guillotines for example, and to see a technical choke like that pulled off, and so well, is a reminder why we all watch MMA!

e4n3w1.gif

Haven't fist-pumped so sincerely since Grant beat Maynard. Great stuff.

Iaquinta royally fucked up by continuing to grapple with him. Great submission from Clarke though, and remember... don't sleep on him.

Back