News Claressa Shields signs with PFL.

Hope she does well. She's an extremely talented boxer after all.

Hopefully but will see the threat of the takedown really shits up high level strikers techniques. Look at what happened to Gokhan Saki...

She weighs 165, do they have a weight class for that?

Does she cut a lot in boxing? i think they usually cut less than MMA cause there is no grappling, also way more weight classes so they dont kill themselves to make weight, anyway, unless PFL somehow has a 155lbs division and still finds a way to pay them 1 million, it has to be 145lbs.
I don't know if she said it in jest, but she did say "i hope i make it" before weighing in.

also your comment makes no sense. where the fuck would i " hear " that?
i dont spend the whe day on google dork
You're replying to yourself bud.

I don't know if she said it in jest, but she did say "i hope i make it" before weighing in.

You're replying to yourself bud.
ya well my comment stands. tou.must get some real babes witj that mohawk. enjoy tour herpes and.good day.

IdleNimbleCollie-size_restricted.gif

Wow, this is huge. The first boxer to transition to MMA in their prime. I love it. Regardless of sex, weight, promotion, etc. that's massive news. Can't wait to see how she does.

An eventual Harrison vs. Shields fight is one of the biggest fights that can be made outside of the UFC.

Good point. I guess you could Clarissa is actually the first high level pure boxer to transfer over in their prime in the modern era.

Heather Hardy and Ava Knight have both fought in Bellator.

Good signing for pfl to be honest

Wow! Isn’t she the best female boxer right now? Why is she making the switch... doesn’t make sense to me

Wow! Isn’t she the best female boxer right now? Why is she making the switch... doesn’t make sense to me
Debatable. She fights in the boxing equivalent of women’s featherweight in mma. Not weight wise, but as far as depth goes.

Celia Braekhus, Katie Taylor, and some others have proven much more than Shields has.

Back