News Claressa Shields signs with PFL.

No disrespect to KJ, but it's not quite the same. Of course there have been minor pros and Golden Gloves type fighters who have done MMA. Claressa Shields is a two time Olympic gold medalist and an undefeated world champion.
fact remains he was in his prime and better than any womens champ

I’ve heard of her boxing. What’s her weight class?

There isn't any money AT ALL in women's boxing, so this is a smart move for her. She's obviously got a great foundation in striking and has the work ethic to get better in the other disciplines. Can she make 145, where everyone else is fighting? she's a big girl, so we'll see.

And if you haven't heard of her, you've just outed yourself as a combat sports casual.

I prefer strikers and also Harrison is annoying, always saying how she's greater than all the male fighters like Khabib and Cejudo. Something about these Judo women that they are delusional

I prefer strikers and also Harrison is annoying, always saying how she's greater than all the male fighters like Khabib and Cejudo. Something about these Judo women that they are delusional
source?

8ney.gif

Feed Shields to the WMMA elite so she can go back to Olympics where the competition is easier
Long live Bethe the GOAT! Pure athleticism.

Just watched her training vid and yeah, looks bad...anything other than her hands that is. But its WMMA if she stays away from ground fighters she may do ok.

Why wouldn't it??
Dont know, cause WMMA usually draws less than men MMA, sounds like a fairly easy 1mill (minus Harrison i guess) for someone fairly good, but they try their luck getting pummeled by Nunes for less in the UFC.

She showed TERRIBLE atheltism on the Titan games losing Everytime on the show lol.

That's not really a given. That's like saying Khabib fights 146-155, so he can make 145.

She was 153 at the weigh-ins for her last fight
Does she cut a lot in boxing? i think they usually cut less than MMA cause there is no grappling, also way more weight classes so they dont kill themselves to make weight, anyway, unless PFL somehow has a 155lbs division and still finds a way to pay them 1 million, it has to be 145lbs.

Back