Claressa Shields First Day in MMA getting ready to KO Amanda in a ring or a cage

She'd KO Nunes in boxing.
Claressa is the Tim Bradley of female boxing, she can't bust a grape but is built like a tank, its very strange how she looks the part but her punches are not heavy.

She will need to work most on her submission defense, and take down defense if she wants a shot aganst Nunes in MMA, also Nunes likely hits harder than her, even holly Holm said you can feel how hard Nunes bones are and Holm been in with some hard hitting female boxers.

We've already seen this fight, Nunes vs Derandemie 2

I expected her kicks to look bad but for a gold medalist boxer you’d at least expect her hands to look good
I wonder if she a bit awkward because she’s changed her stance a bit to setup her kicks.

Well this is just a profoundly ignorant statement. Clarissa Shields is a two time Olympic Gold Medalist in in boxing and she is an undefeated boxer with world titles in three weight classes.

She may very well be one of if not the greatest female strikers on the planet. So either you are a troll or a moron....

Only moron I see is the one feeding the troll.

I still believe in you; just do better.​

Her kicks look pretty stiff buts its normal, in 6 months of training she will look like a killer

She probably trains kicks for the first time, so it's no wonder really...

If she does halfways well at transitioning her boxing into MMA though she'd easily have the best hands, so yeah.

Floyd sprawled Conors double leg against the ropes. if shes half as talented as floyd … holy mother of god.

Im honest: I never gave a shit About women Sport, but shes super Young (22?)

I hope she wins a title = sherdog out of Control … hahah

Big Clarissa fan. She's aggressive AF, so I hope she comes to MMA when ready.

Haha wow she actually looks like a girl that goes to kickboxing/karate for the first time with he knees/kicks. She has a loooong way to go.

One should also take into account she is only 24 and on paper she should school most of WMMA in stand-up. She more than a decade to develop grappling. I see her becoming a future champion.

Who? Her standup sucks. Maybe not for a WMMAer though.

for mma, yes, she’s trained like, 1 day for it.

in boxing she would literally comatose Nunes.

Her hands are good but her lower body is just too uncoordinated. She will never be a kicker, that's for sure.
Never, and Nunes hands are good enough to put her lights out, especially mixing in kicks

Looks about the same as a first timer. My students look about the same on their first day, but honestly the dude needs to correct her form early before it becomes a habit. Giving her compliments and having fun like that in the early stages will only do harm for her.

Other than that y’all shouldn’t really be hating. It’s her first day.

On the other hand, here's Lomachenko on his first day in Muay Thai.
Already has better kicks than most fighters in MMA

On the other hand, here's Lomachenko on his first day in Muay Thai.
Already has better kicks than most fighters in MMA

Lomachenko reminds me of a boy in my neighborhood. No matter what he did, he was super talented (not as talented as Loma).

He played soccer for 2-3 days and looked better than most guys with 10+ years expierence.

He was talented and athletic, but lazy as fuck.

her kicks and knees literally look like she is doing them for the very first time in her life

It is literally her first couple of sessions..

Anybody who has never done it before looks like that.

Her stance and angles are now different so it will take months before she's even remotely comfortable there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back