Claressa Shields First Day in MMA getting ready to KO Amanda in a ring or a cage

James Toney had more of a chance beating Randy Couture than Clarissa does beating Nunes in an MMA match

Lots of news in here. Her hands does look good, even with subpar padwork.

claressa shields vs stephen a smith. book it!

her kicks and knees literally look like she is doing them for the very first time in her life
It did say her first day at MMA gym. She's a professional boxing champ. That's why her punches are pretty solid while her legs are fucking garbage. She has a long way to go.

The worst kicks ive ever seen.

My GF can throw a better kick

Future UFC hall of famer.

Pad work probably best I’ve seen.

This is her first day, so a lot of haters are going to say she has no shot, yes she basically kicks like a girl and is too feminine in mannerisms from the video, she reminds me of those prissy girls who don't play sports or get their hands dirty but again its her first time doing some mma stand up

She will need to rely on her hands and sprawls because her kicks are non existent

I don't understand how so many boxers can be in gyms their whole lives and NEVER be inclined to throw a couple kicks at the bags for fun.

I mean Vince Wilfork kicking field goals looks better than that.

Dang they should have let Vince kick it one time when they had a high points lead just for fun.

Looks about the same as a first timer. My students look about the same on their first day, but honestly the dude needs to correct her form early before it becomes a habit. Giving her compliments and having fun like that in the early stages will only do harm for her.

Other than that y’all shouldn’t really be hating. It’s her first day.
yeah, a lot of guys ragging on her but she will likely have the last laugh if she really dedicates herself like she said she would. A lot of keyboard warriors here cant even throw a punch yet ragging on a chick who is barely starting MMA. insecurity at its finest.

The pad man is a hype man, another Coach Edmund, she needs a legit guy who is not there for a check and really will correct her form and delivery.

Amanda takes her down and either pounds her out or subs her

Amanda is just gonna take her down and probably submit her...

Back