Claressa Shields First Day in MMA getting ready to KO Amanda in a ring or a cage

Looks about the same as a first timer. My students look about the same on their first day, but honestly the dude needs to correct her form early before it becomes a habit. Giving her compliments and having fun like that in the early stages will only do harm for her.

Other than that y’all shouldn’t really be hating. It’s her first day.

Those knees

giphy.gif

Can she even make 145lb?
She's bigger than Cyborg

That girl is too big for MMA she fight at middleweight for christ sake.

She can fight gabi garcia but that's pretty much it.

She is even bigger than wanderlei

Little stiffness in the kicks however she has massive potential considering her stand up credentials, I wish her the best, I’m glad she’s not planning on fighting advanced competition off the bat

I don't follow wmma let alone wboxing so cares this lady would get taken down and get the shit beat out of her

Well this is just a profoundly ignorant statement. Clarissa Shields is a two time Olympic Gold Medalist in in boxing and she is an undefeated boxer with world titles in three weight classes.

She may very well be one of if not the greatest female strikers on the planet. So either you are a troll or a moron....

5cb2d02d240000e20104489d.jpeg
giphy.gif

I hate when pad men slap your hands like you're the one doing the work. It's fucking annoying. I tell them to put the pad next to their face and move around like they were in a fight. That's how Fedor used to do it.

Well this is just a profoundly ignorant statement. Clarissa Shields is a two time Olympic Gold Medalist in in boxing and she is an undefeated boxer with world titles in three weight classes.

She may very well be one of if not the greatest female strikers on the planet. So either you are a troll or a moron....

3388607517_4212ac889a_m.jpg

That's like being tallest midget.

Or world 'Street luge' champion.

Neither title means anything.

Definitely a moron

She may very well be one of if not the greatest female strikers on the planet.

her kicks and knees literally look like she is doing them for the very first time in her life
She is an awesome boxer but you're right, it's clear she has never trained any kicking ever, at all, zero.

Back