City of Paris plans to sue Fox News

I am not sure of the no-go zones but when I was there several years ago, I was advised not to go to heavily Muslim immigrant neighborhoods.

There are 'no-go' zones in the US; California is an example with certain Latino neighborhoods being no-go zones for Blacks. Then there are certain urban areas where non Black people do not venture into. But these are not based on religious affiliation.

Cities in France like Marseille have areas that are defacto no-go zones but the MSM refrains from mentioning that many of these areas are heavily Muslim North African.

Here is an NPR piece on Marseille being a crime capital.
http://www.npr.org/2012/09/23/161012701/poverty-segregation-fuel-marseille-crime-wave

Marseille is about 40% Muslim.

It is hard to find MSM cut to the chase and just point out that young men from MiddleEastern & North African immigrant communities are the source for France infamous car fires and riots. NYT does mention it here though ironically paints Marseille as relatively peaceful while other French cities with North African immigrant populations are mentioned as having troubles.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/03/22/islam-in-the-melting-pot-of-marseille-13

USAToday also mentions the car fires and the link to French of North African immigrant background.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-10-28-france-violence_x.htm

i'd walkdown any of them muslims hood streets and i wouldn't gve 2 fucks, i'm not scared of them in th slightest, but you ask me to walk down the street in east los and be black??? nope.

lol. american ghettos are WAY wrse than anything in europe, but to the fox news crod all youhave t do is mention teh muslims and people flip the hell out.

and how the f do you know that? when was the last time you were in paris?

they are thugs plain and simple.

yeah, I can imagine that Islamic extremists in paris are nothing like they are in London :rolleyes:

i'd walkdown any of them muslims hood streets and i wouldn't gve 2 fucks, i'm not scared of them in th slightest, but you ask me to walk down the street in east los and be black??? nope.

lol. american ghettos are WAY wrse than anything in europe, but to the fox news crod all youhave t do is mention teh muslims and people flip the hell out.

I have walked or transited through rough London and Paris neighborhoods ignoring the advice of others.
Thing is that Islamism is rife in these French troubled neighborhoods and the majority are Muslim. Troubled neighborhoods here in the US are indifferent to religion .

yeah, I can imagine that Islamic extremists in paris are nothing like they are in London :rolleyes:

you have 1 video of some d bags acting like assholes? lmao. dude even said have a good day.

tell you what, to show you how lame you are being, go take a stroll at night down colonia blvd in oxnard wearing a white sox hat, see how things work out for you.

i promise it will far worse than what i saw in that video.

I can't help but be reminded of the wise words from our friends at Miller Brewing Co.

you have 1 video of some d bags acting like assholes? lmao. dude even said have a good day.

tell you what, to show you how lame you are being, go take a stroll at night down colonia blvd in oxnard wearing a white sox hat, see how things work out for you.

1 video?, do you want to do that thing again, where I basically ignore your downplaying and just hit you with link after link?

i swear to god americans are such pussies when it comes to islam lmao!!!!! i just watched the whole video, 2 d bags walking around pouring people's beers out and telling some chick to dress more and you are freaking out over this? ffs this is laughable, those 2 idiots didn't even hurt anyone, they just acted like d bags. each of those london people should have called the cops on their asses, i bet you anything the muslim d bags wouldn't have done a thing.

if this is a no go zone, i'll fucking go there wearing a gd yamika!

I thought we discussed how ridiculously safe Oxnard is in another thread. Based on the crime statistics, the vacation hub, myrtle beach is far worse. Oxnard is below the state average in California for Christ sake.

1 video?, do you want to do that thing again, where I basically ignore your downplaying and just hit you with link after link?

you mean when you act like a nut case and everyone makes fun of you for a few weeks for throwing a temper tantrum and calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a pedo lover? by all means, please do. lol, we could use the lulz.

meanwhile i'll tell you how it is, if THAT video is supposed to scare me, i'm not fucking scared. those guys are pussies! lol.

let those d bags come and try that here, lol, they would be dead right now.

you must have grown up in the pussiest place on earth if that video scared you.

i swear to god americans are such pussies when it comes to islam lmao!!!!! i just watched the whole video, 2 d bags walking around pouring people's beers out and telling some chick to dress more and you are freaking out over this? ffs this is laughable, those 2 idiots didn't even hurt anyone, they just acted like d bags. each of those london people should have called the cops on their asses, i bet you anything the muslim d bags wouldn't have done a thing.

if this is a no go zone, i'll fucking go there wearing a gd yamika!

Yeah, let me know when you book a ticket nicky. I will give you free accommodation and a guided tour of all the worst places. (serious offer)

I thought we discussed how ridiculously safe Oxnard is in another thread. Based on the crime statistics, the vacation hub, myrtle beach is far worse. Oxnard is below the state average in California for Christ sake.

right, fernando vargas and robert garcia grew up in the safest city on earth. that's why we have so many world champs at fighting from the nard, because it's always been so safe :rolleyes:

and some areas are safe, NOW, because of the injunctions, which i have explained to you before but you can't seem to grasp, but you take a stroll down colonia on the east side at night sporting a white sox hate and you will grasp that you are in a whole different place real quick.

lmao! vacation hub? tell anyone from oxnard that they live in a vacation hub and they will look at you like you are have an iq of about 3.

a little history

Crime rising (1970s through 1990s)[edit]

During the 1970s and 1980s, owners began renting their properties. Crime began skyrocketing as drugs, and then resulting gangs, created a mentality in the community against the police, who had historically never patrolled within the neighborhood and only entered on occasional emergency calls. Policemen that did enter the barrio in this time period did so in pairs and in vehicles often pelted with rocks and bottles. The 1990s saw Oxnard Police making a great effort to lower the crime rate and better their relationship with the community. However, the 1997 aggressive shooting of Oliverio Martinez by police and their later obstruction of emergency room procedures to interrogate him led to issues in the community. ^

Nevertheless, after a 1993 police department storefront opened despite attempted arson, members of the community felt driven to return order to their neighborhood. Soon federal grants brought computer and job training programs, improvements to the parks, demolition of known locations of drug sales, and incentives to improve properties.

Rejuvenation period (2000 to present)[edit]

Starting roughly after 2000, La Colonia began a renovation project to improve its image in respect to the city. New construction on once empty lots or ramshackle homes began in much of the southern areas. The housing boom spurred development and re-investment. $59 million went into renovating 260 housing units at The Courts and Cesar Chavez School. The Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish plans to begin construction on a new church building within a year. ^ The re-establishment of Ramona School was another example of this renovation. The elementary school established in 1940 was a keystone into the educational advancement that many residents of Colonia. Sadly the school fell into disrepair and was left unused by the mid 1990s. In 2000 the school district cleared the original school site and re-built a new school. A rededication of the school along with many invited Alumni from years past occurred in August 2000.[2][3]

Gang injunction[edit]

In June 2004, the Oxnard Police Department and the Ventura County Sheriff imposed a gang injunction in over a 6.6-square-mile (17 km2) area of the city in order to restrict gang activity. Some political activists lobbied against the injunction arguing that it amounted to racial discrimination, that it unconstitutionally banned assembly and expression through wearing Dallas Cowboys affiliated clothing, and that it was being used as a tool for the slow gentrification of La Colonia (this includes speculation that the gang injunction was instituted simply to allow for the economic viability of the downtown area). Anti-injunction proponents cited the Oxnard Police Department in their argument that since 1992, crime had dropped to half of what it once was and that of the 39 homicides charged against the Chiques since 1993 they had only actually committed four.^ Elements in the community fearing the injunction would increasingly marginalize the Hispanic youth of the city wrote letters into the local newspapers and tried to introduce an alternative plan to increase spending on gang prevention/pro-youth programs. The city council refused to contemplate such programs.

However, other residents, long upset over criminal gang activity in their neighborhoods, supported the gang injunction. The injunction proved to be an effective tool against Oxnard's biggest and most dangerous gangs as the number of murders in the area fell from 22 in 2003 to 18 in 2004. It survived a court challenge to be upheld in the Ventura County Superior Court; the law was made permanent in 2005 and was soon implemented on another section of the city. Continued efforts by members of a local branch of LULAC and the grass roots movement committee on Raza Rights included more editorial letters in local newspapers and public discussions held over the efficacy of the injunction and the real aims of the City Council.^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia,_Oxnard,_California

the unofficial title to this song is actually "come check out our vacation hub holmes!"

[YT]Av-G4PQ3Vk0[/YT]

Last edited:
you mean when you act like a nut case and everyone makes fun of you for a few weeks for throwing a temper tantrum and calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a pedo lover? by all means, please do. lol, we could use the lulz.

meanwhile i'll tell you how it is, if THAT video is supposed to scare me, i'm not fucking scared. those guys are pussies! lol.

let those d bags come and try that here, lol, they would be dead right now.

you must have grown up in the pussiest place on earth if that video scared you.

Nothing about those contradictory maggots scared me. And stop acting like you live in the ghetto..sellout. As a long time student of gang culture and demographics, your cries of "Oxnard ganxsta" is lame..or as they say on the streets, "booty". you and your ghetto equivalency is laughable, you are the tattooed, brash, self hating white trash of this forum. you are basically the vanilla ice of sherdog :icon_lol:

On the heels of mass solidarity for Free Speech , the city of Paris plans to sue Fox News for insulting Paris and its image.

No love for Fox but come on, this is ridiculous.
How is suing for slander and libel contradictory of supporting free speech?

Nothing about those contradictory maggots scared me. And stop acting like you live in the ghetto..sellout. As a long time student of gang culture and demographics, your cries of "Oxnard ganxsta" is lame..or as they say on the streets, "booty". you and your ghetto equivalency is laughable, you are the tattooed, brash, self hating white trash of this forum. you are basically the vanilla ice of sherdog :icon_lol:

u mad? u seem mad. i think u mad.

listen up islamaphobe, not only do i NOT live in oxnard, i live in the safest city in ca. i've only mentioned it about 5000 times. try to keep up.

now just because you are scared shitless of a couple of muslims guys pouring out someone's beer doesn't mean i have to be. you are a terrified scared little man and it shows. if you could have grown up tougher you might be a better person mentally, but you grew up hiding from your own shadow, don't blame me, blame your parents.

:cool:

u mad? u seem mad. i think u mad.

listen up islamaphobe, not only do i NOT live in oxnard, i live in the safest city in ca. i've only mentioned it about 5000 times. try to keep up.

now just because you are scared shitless of a couple of muslims guys pouring out someone's beer doesn't mean i have to be. you are a terrified scared little man and it shows. if you could have grown up tougher you might be a better person mentally, but you grew up hiding from your own shadow, don't blame me, blame your parents.

:cool:

You deserve islam, with your inclusive self..not our war vets, not day to day people who have seen some of the places that they grew up in become unrecognisable, not the teenage dumbass girls who get raped by the Islamic rape gangs. its you!, talking shit from the safety of your CB4 "hood". your view is very selfish, but don't call me out as being scared, or soft..at least I have the balls to name the monster, and confront it. you know, I am very open to a visit from you, kippy. we can video log it, let the world see who runs first when the shit hits the fan. come see me brah, then we will see who the real islamaphobe is..hell, i'll even pay for your ticket mr vanilla ice :icon_lol:

How is suing for slander and libel contradictory of supporting free speech?

I am not aware of Fox claiming Paris was a no-go zone for non Muslims. If they said certain areas of Paris then that can be argued .

Wow, that's insane for fox news to suggest that there are certain cities in Europe where non muslims would be targeted. /sarcasm

There are no go zones in the US for pretty much anyone not from that neighborhood. White guy in certain neighborhoods is like having flashing beacon on your head. Same with blacks in certain hick areas in the south.

Paris has welcomed immigrants with open arms, and has even tolerated and coddled the extreme believers among them. Now, it has become a hotbed like parts of London and the Netherlands.

I am not aware of Fox claiming Paris was a no-go zone for non Muslims. If they said certain areas of Paris then that can be argued .
Like, you know, in a court?

You deserve islam, with your inclusive self..not our war vets, not day to day people who have seen some of the places that they grew up in become unrecognisable, not the teenage dumbass girls who get raped by the Islamic rape gangs. its you!, talking shit from the safety of your CB4 "hood". your view is very selfish, but don't call me out as being scared, or soft..at least I have the balls to name the monster, and confront it. you know, I am very open to a visit from you, kippy. we can video log it, let the world see who runs first when the shit hits the fan. come see me brah, then we will see who the real islamaphobe is..hell, i'll even pay for your ticket mr vanilla ice :icon_lol:

oh i saw the place i grew up become unrecognizable, only it wasn't muslims but mexicans.

islamic rape gangs? where the fuck do you live that these are a problem for you? no wonder you are so scared, you have to worry about being raped. lol! thank god in oxnard we don't rape men, that's gross, so i never had to worry about that.

where do you live btw? i'm always down for a good time, but i am not going to be too scared of a bunch of stupid muslims, and i won't be running from them idiots either. i'd rather fight a muslim than a shit load of shermed out gang bangers who want to kill you just for the fuck of it.

so don't worry brah, i'll protect you from the muslims! lol, you scared of a couple muslims with british accents who were so tough they literally poured out a guy's beer and then said "have a good day." LMAO!

btw the vanilla ice of the war room is TCK, it's already been decided long ago.

Back