Citations & arrests plummeting in New York after the murder of Officer Ramos and Liu

looks like the cops are just scared to frame people for crimes they didn't commit now.

he said the police have murdered thousands of innocents since 9-11

in the other thread he said there are a large number of unreported police shooting, again I'm not buying that

No I didn't you lying prick. I said they killed roughly two or so people every day. What's even worse about your blatant lying is that in the other thread you tried to say I said "thousands of black people" yet in this thread you suddenly insert the word innocent in instead of black. I never said it was about black people or innocent people. You are literally making stuff up to avoid admitting your mistakes. In the other thread I asked you to quote where I said "black" people - you couldn't. In this thread I'm going to ask you where I said "innocent" people. But why should I bother? You can't

About 400 justified a year by cops in the U.S. sounds about right and that's not bad considering.

Almost 300 (278 in 2010) justified by civilians is not bad considering.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl15.xls#disablemobile

It's over one thousand people killed by police each year. The FBI themselves admitted the police weren't filing their reports properly, and that there are more cases of police shooting appearing in the media and local courts than the ones the police report to the FBI.

It's over one thousand people killed by police each year. The FBI themselves admitted the police weren't filing their reports properly, and that there are more cases of police shooting appearing in the media and local courts than the ones the police report to the FBI.

That's about 400 (just over)a year by the police and about 300 (just under) for civilians.

Seems to show that NYC doesnt fall in to chaos when the police force are absent.

I am sure that crime will not rise if this is left for a long period of time.
i mean, this shit is from dec 20th or whatever.
lets not be completely fucking stupid.
also, this is MINOR CRIMES not murders

cops do not bust minor crimes for less than two weeks. NYC does not need cops. it is like you wake up and think people will not be dumber today than yesterday, then here you go and find out you are wrong

So the cops should jump out and cuff and stuff the guy missing on the sidewalk or maybe they just bump the siren to scare they guy.

You want them writing up everyone you want written up. I thought that was fucking with people.
Seriously? That's what you are going with here?
Come fucking on.

No I didn't you lying prick. I said they killed roughly two or so people every day. What's even worse about your blatant lying is that in the other thread you tried to say I said "thousands of black people" yet in this thread you suddenly insert the word innocent in instead of black. I never said it was about black people or innocent people. You are literally making stuff up to avoid admitting your mistakes. In the other thread I asked you to quote where I said "black" people - you couldn't. In this thread I'm going to ask you where I said "innocent" people. But why should I bother? You can't

it's on the first page dip, nobodies even talking to you

you have the same problem here as (I guess it was you) in the other thread. You jump into a conversation bringing up shit that we aren't even talking about and get mad because we are talking about something else. you quoted a specific reply I made to another poster where we were talking about blacks being shot by cops. follow the conversation

if you want to argue with yourself quit quoting other people

Lol @ armed police officers shaking in their boots after two officers are murdered, yet thousands of innocents have been MURDERED by POLICE since 9/11. Pathetic cowards.

it's on the first page dip, you have the same problem here as (I guess it was you) in the other thread. You jump into a conversation bringing up shit that we aren't even talking about and get mad because we are talking about something else

if you want to argue with yourself quit quoting other peopl

you said he said. You've done this twice now. When you say he said you are saying that I myself stated something. Then you try worm out of it by saying that I implied it or some shit.

Seriously? That's what you are going with here?
Come fucking on.

They are doing their job and not fucking with the people while getting their point across so what exactly are you hitching about.

They are doing their job and not fucking with the people while getting their point across so what exactly are you hitching about.
I'm not bitching about anything. My first post was "So?".
What I do find laughably idiotic is you pretending that there's no room between not being shitheads and ignoring people pissing on the sidewalks.

I'm not bitching about anything. My first post was "So?".
What I do find laughably idiotic is you pretending that there's no room between not being shitheads and ignoring people pissing on the sidewalks.

Of course there is difference as long as they are working to be book I see no problem with them making their point.

And everyone called me a troll when I said this would start to happen.

Of course there is difference as long as they are working to be book I see no problem with them making their point.
Their point is petty and reeks of a sense of entitlement.
Police, like anyone else, should be able to accept criticism and try a little introspection without throwing tantrums.

Their point is petty and reeks of a sense of entitlement.
Police, like anyone else, should be able to accept criticism and try a little introspection without throwing tantrums.

I don't disagree on criticism but this is an on going thing it would seem between the police and city management.

And NYC descends into chaos. Oh wait, it doesn't? You don't have to live in a police state where every little thing is criminalized and where non-violent citizens are subjected to a defacto tax via policing.

Hopefully this little protest of theirs doubles as a nice little experiment showing broken widow policy is flawed and the local government will realize that they don't need the missing revenue because they can get by with a lot fewer police.

Second Sight is just Old Shadow without the literacy skills.

Back