Cissus

Leverage.TV,
You haven't answered my previous post:-

How does cissusrx compare with sterobol ?
Whats the difference between 5% ketosterols and 20:1(for sterobol)?

You said the product contains 800mg per cap but the description reads 1220mg per 2 caps. So one cap is only 6110mg?
I don't have access to studies currently so could you please send me a few links?? I'd like to read up. Feel free to pm.

God, we've already been over these studies, they suck.

Madmick said:
God, we've already been over these studies, they suck.

The search indexes are broken so I can't bring up the previous posts to see how it sucks. Someone I know gave pretty good feedback on it.

Leverage just answer the straightforward questions in my previous post unless you have something to hide.

nhbfan8080 said:
The search indexes are broken so I can't bring up the previous posts to see how it sucks. Someone I know gave pretty good feedback on it.

Leverage just answer the straightforward questions in my previous post unless you have something to hide.

Bud I posted my e-mail address in my thread so nothing to hide.

Sterobol, I never used it so can not comment.

All supplements work for some and do not work for others. Cortisol is needed for joint health but to much cause joint pain. One user could not tolerate cissus because the cortisol inhibiting effects where harsh with his persoanl biochemistry.

Cissus works and if your suffering joint pain. You can either listen the the uneducated Madmick or the educated Rjkd, or risk 22 dollars on a bottle.

I am not sure why Madmick and Rjkd get hard by discrediting and calling us shammers. Rjkd makes for great arguments, but we did come on board and offer many free bottles that many recieved but never posted feedback. Madmick is a forum educated self proclaimed expert and probably gets the mass of his intelligence from elitefitness.com or other "Board" gurus.

ceosm

Comon Madmick, this is so fun though.

Feel free to listen to whoever you want. i have posted my opinions and couter argued most of what leverage said. He constantly avoids my questions and STILL refuses to post articles, even though he talks about what "recent literature" says.

Lastly, i have nothing to gain or lose here, just posting my 2 cents. Leverage is trying to sell you a product, he has quite the investment in selling product. His "literature" is right in line with the 2 page advertisements put out my nitro tech and muscle tech.

NHBfan, if you are on or near a college campus that has a research library you can get the studies yourself. I can give you the articles and authors if you want, just let me know. They are so old though that you can't even get the abstracts online.

LeveRage,

I sent you a PM about a week ago. Can you reply to it?

Wolverine
///

Rjkd12 said:
Comon Madmick, this is so fun though.

Feel free to listen to whoever you want. i have posted my opinions and couter argued most of what leverage said. He constantly avoids my questions and STILL refuses to post articles, even though he talks about what "recent literature" says.

Lastly, i have nothing to gain or lose here, just posting my 2 cents. Leverage is trying to sell you a product, he has quite the investment in selling product. His "literature" is right in line with the 2 page advertisements put out my nitro tech and muscle tech.

NHBfan, if you are on or near a college campus that has a research library you can get the studies yourself. I can give you the articles and authors if you want, just let me know. They are so old though that you can't even get the abstracts online.

LOL...The brilliance. If a study is done in 1962 it does not have merit?

Second, genious part about the investment. My goal is invest and go broke. Man the brains.

Third, In advertisment and marketing, you have markets that accept a product or deny a product. Sherdog denied the product so I have gone on my way with a lesson learned that soon will be applied.

Fourth, On tuesday you will find our product at bodybuilding.com (the largest internet retail supplement outlet) and on Jan 1, 2006, USPlabs will be available at Vitamin shoppe stores.

Madmick and Rjkd are entitled to thier own opinion but huge lucrative companeis have purchased interest in USPlabs.

ceosm

LeveRAGE.tv said:
LOL...The brilliance. If a study is done in 1962 it does not have merit?

Second, genious part about the investment. My goal is invest and go broke. Man the brains.

Third, In advertisment and marketing, you have markets that accept a product or deny a product. Sherdog denied the product so I have gone on my way with a lesson learned that soon will be applied.

Fourth, On tuesday you will find our product at bodybuilding.com (the largest internet retail supplement outlet) and on Jan 1, 2006, USPlabs will be available at Vitamin shoppe stores.

Madmick and Rjkd are entitled to thier own opinion but huge lucrative companeis have purchased interest in USPlabs.

ceosm

Then why are you wasting time on SD. Especially considering your product is supposed to be sold out.

It sure doesnt seem like you have gone on your way, you reappear after literally the first post about Cissus, in months.

Anyways, since you are here would you mind updating us on the FDA situation that is posted over at AnabolicMinds, I assume you are the poster USPlabs at that site. Thanks

What happened to yesterday's "Cissus banned by FDA" thread?

UDATE--FDA are clowns

BoxingFanNoMore said:
Then why are you wasting time on SD. Especially considering your product is supposed to be sold out.

It sure doesnt seem like you have gone on your way, you reappear after literally the first post about Cissus, in months.

Anyways, since you are here would you mind updating us on the FDA situation that is posted over at AnabolicMinds, I assume you are the poster USPlabs at that site. Thanks

What happened to yesterday's "Cissus banned by FDA" thread?

UDATE--FDA are clowns

I like sherdog for its MMA coverage and visit all the time. We won the FDA battle on friday.

ceosm

Back