Ciryl Gane at celebrity football/soccer game

Mostly, if you are being paid millions of dollars to show up at a certain event they have the right to be worried about reckless activities. They do this in sports like baseball all the time.

a game of football is hardly reckless. And anyone going in for a 50/50 tackle with gane, likely comes off far worse. This was a friendly as well. No ones risking injury.

Getting ‘nutmegged’ (ball going between your legs) by an opponent is one of the most humiliating experiences in soccer.

In France, if you get nutmegged (by anything on the floor : balls, rocks ,cans paper balls..) in school, you litteraly get beat up and I'm not kidding. Every year you here stories about kids going to hospital for this
hJLoqx.gif

Now, Ciryl Gane, who could have been pro from what he said, for his Soccer debut in live National TV got nutmegged 2mn after he enter the field and led the opponant team score a goal.

UXNdyG.gif

bJvMpP.gif

BGAjv1.gif

Bet the house on Ngannou guys.

PS : If this 6"8' - 308lbs - 3 times gold olympian - 10 times word champion Judo guy decides to cross-over in MMA, he would be UFC champ in 6 months.
1634267644-teddy-riner.jpg

Even though I played it as a child, soccer is 2nd only to golf as the most boring sport ever, not to mention the pathetic flopping the grown "a level" athletes do.

Besides, I don't even know WTF "nutmerged" is
<{hughesimpress}>

I don't even see the ball going through his legs in any of your gifs?

Also why are these giant French dudes all playing soccer together

I don't even see the ball going through his legs in any of your gifs?

Also why are these giant French dudes all playing soccer together

Raising money to help childrens in Africa who can't affoard to go to school

Reactions: Isa
Wow, physically Gane reminded me a lot Adriano who used to play in Internazionale Milano.

And Teddy Riener is to old to enter MMA.
Maybe in Pride days they’d put him against Hidehiko Yoshida, Roulon Gardner, Zuluzinho or Giant Silva for the lulz.

Wow, physically Gane reminded me a lot Adriano who used to play in Internazionale Milano.

And Teddy Riener is to old to enter MMA.
Maybe in Pride days they’d put him against Hidehiko Yoshida, Roulon Gardner, Zuluzinho or Giant Silva for the lulz.
Good catch, Adriano in Pro Evolution Soccer 6 with 99 in power was something.

My two takeaways:

1. Gane looks like he had a blast. Good for him.
2. I always hoped Teddy Riner would transition to mma. Sadly, that ship seems to have sailed.

Guess he Gained some fans...

the-rock-eyeroll.gif

Why do soccer clips have to always have extremely awful background music?

This is cool af. Gane also looks much like Anthony Joshua imo.

Good catch, Adriano in Pro Evolution Soccer 6 with 99 in power was something.

Adriano was cheat mode in that game, just shoot from anywhere.

A fundamentally new and potentially incredibly interesting format for such a sport as football. All–star matches across the ocean are a real spectacle, which is given a whole weekend, and which is watched by millions of viewers. Just imagine for a second what numbers in the "rating" column will show the "carnage" of English football stars, and about the number of zeros in television contracts it is worth keeping silent at all . I am pleased to know that Australian football is developing. Find out about the results using ozfooty.net .

Last edited:
Back