Ciryl Gané, next big thing at HW ?

Cowboys fans.... :(
(Dak suck btw)

Always rooting for Brady tho!

Brees Vs Brady would be awesome.
I dont hate the Boys like a lot of other people do. I think Dak would look a lot better under a different head coach honestly. I actually picked you guys to win vs the Rams, that didnt work out well.

Seems like a solid HW prospect. Get him in the UFC and give that HW division some new blood.

More than 1 round of cardio and you too could be a UFC heavyweight contender . ..

Looks good, but he needs to join a wrestling heavy mma gym, like couture or something

Never heard of him, he looked decent though.

Looks good, but he needs to join a wrestling heavy mma gym, like couture or something
images

Nah. I don't see anything special. He doesn't have enough power to hang with the big boys. I can think of too many guys that would thrash him at HW.

did you look his MMA fight I posted in the OP?

I didn't watch the whole thing but he looked pretty quick and athletic for a HW. Not many HWs switch stances like that either. I'm sure his ground game needs work though and from what I saw he wasn't challenged much, the other guy was fairly slow. Still if he's only had a few mma fights that's basically the kind of opponent you expect and you can't take too much from it.

If he gets to 5-0, the UFC will come knocking.

Gane is really good but likely a LHW not a HW

TKO had zero depth at hw so he just took both belts because he could lol.

Solid kickboxing and Judo the guy has serious power too.

Gane is really good but likely a LHW not a HW

TKO had zero depth at hw so he just took both belts because he could lol.

Solid kickboxing and Judo the guy has serious power too.

He weighed in at 242lbs on his last fight.
And he's pretty shredded tbh....

Not sure how he could make 205lbs.

Back