Ciryl Gané, next big thing at HW ?

Thats quite a spin hahaha

Brawck and Kain had wrestling base.

Coming from a thai background i imagine this dude would get taken down and wrestlefucked quite easily whenever he faces top competition.

Until then, i shall remain skeptical

pcZ7E.jpg
All kidding aside, I agree with you.

Was really inpressed by is last fight tho.

Guy has impressed the fuck outta me. Definitely rooting for him at the next level

Guy has impressed the fuck outta me. Definitely rooting for him at the next level
I will be in the building for his next fight in Québec City, Can.

I'll try to post some live feed here.

It amazes me how like 95% of french MMA fighters are named Cyril, yet it's not a common name at all here lol.

Always nice to see a new heavyweight that doesn't suffer from Dunlap disease (where the belly done lap over the waistband).

Always nice to see a new heavyweight that doesn't suffer from Dunlap disease (where the belly done lap over the waistband).
Sherdog will say

"Can he beat USADA tho ?"

Wanna see him in a kickboxing match with Jon Jones

Good shit man. TKO puts on great cards.
yep, and they do it in the biggest arena available here
image.jpg

granted, they just use 1/2 of the 18'000+ seats, but still pretty good for a minor league Org.

I'm a lightweight and I have the Dunlap disease

<DCrying>

Pessoa can crack a little bit, could be a dangerous fight. Glad to see undefeated HWs fighting each other instead of can crushing to get to the UFC.
Btw
6th ring this year ?

Hoping so. All 4 teams left are really strong, its gonna be tough. If we beat the Chiefs i like a rams matchup better for us. You a Pats fan?
Cowboys fans.... :(
(Dak suck btw)

Always rooting for Brady tho!

Brees Vs Brady would be awesome.

Back