News Cirkunov vs Muradov, Feb 26th

Cirkunov was scrawny and weak as a middleweight vs Jotko, if he can't get the takedown he's absolutely screwed vs Muradov.

Misha 2-7 in his last 9, surely cut after this

Although Sam Alvey still has a job so anything is possible

Misha 2-7 in his last 9, surely cut after this

Actually 2-5 last 7, 4-5 last 9. 6-5 lifetime in UFC.

I don't think Cirkunov will get cut if he loses. Muradov is good. He was on a 14 fight win streak before his last fight (sub loss to Meerschaert).

Miesha Cirkunov by submission, hopefully Peruvian necktie.

I'm actually shocked Misha is still on the roster.

I'd back him against Muradov if his chin wasn't a complete wreck. Makhmud only needs to touch him once, and he's more than sharp enough to do that early.
Cirkunov by sub, Round 1
If only, chances are he folds early after a jab or some shit.

I'm actually shocked Misha is still on the roster.

I'd back him against Muradov if his chin wasn't a complete wreck. Makhmud only needs to touch him once, and he's more than sharp enough to do that early.

If only, chances are he folds early after a jab or some shit.
Cirkunov by cartwheel triangle

Muradov, TKO - However, if he doesn't get it done inside 7mins or so, Cirkunov taps him. I just don't see Misha having any heart.

Muradov via tko
I hope so, but i wouldnt bet on it...

He is actually training mainly in Uzbekistan, in gym which Uzbekistans government made for him, he dont have any "UFC" quality sparring partners over there, or trainers...+ I also doubt his motivation... He is secured with "national mma trainer" job and also recently started own promotion (muradovprofessionalligue) and some more businesses...

First event of his promotion -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back