Circus fights: Sanchez vs Michel Pereira

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sanchez vs Michel Pereira ! Can't wait for that.
AWEOME !

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

VS

tumblr_png4ymveBm1rofocqo2_500.gifv

tumblr_png4ymveBm1rofocqo3_500.gifv

tumblr_pxumx0KrdO1rofocqo1_400.gifv

clown-dana.jpg

That booking is actually AWESOME.

I like Michel Pereira, I don't get the hate. Let him do backflips until he gasses. I'd rather see that than people complaining about "robberies" or split decisions.

And if you don't like Diego then you're not a true MMA fan. I'm excited about this fight.

Pereira is gonna gas out badly against a guy like Sanchez unless he just acts calm and changes. His last fight he was gassed to death upon entering the octagon on his ring walk, he already had done so much dancing and big flips that he was breathing very heavily as their names were getting announced. The whole thing was embarrassing.

Sanchez by ground 'n' pound stoppage I think, round 2.

I bet Pereira adjusts after his last shit show. Diego isn't falling for any bullshit, and he knows it.

God bless Diego for offering up more brain cells like that. Hope he’s compensated well

I like Michel Pereira, I don't get the hate. Let him do backflips until he gasses. I'd rather see that than people complaining about "robberies" or split decisions.

And if you don't like Diego then you're not a true MMA fan. I'm excited about this fight.
what hate? I like both of them, cannot wait for the fight

Borrrrriiiinnnngg

Gimmie some explosiveness like woodley vs Edwards. Now THAT is MMA peaking, so technical and well spoken.

Fight of the year, not even kidding. This one should live up to the hype

what hate? I like both of them, cannot wait for the fight
Not you, sir. Sorry for the lack of context. I am referring to anytime his (Michel) name is mentioned people want to demean him bc he is unorthodox.

Unorthodox being that understatement of the century.

This is going to be fun as fuck.

Even the weigh in for this one is going to be fun.

never seen the guy, but just by watching the "highlights"here..he didnt seem even remotely close to landing and that one flying kick seemed to hurt him more than his opponent....
is he any decent?

God bless Diego for offering up more brain cells like that. Hope he’s compensated well
He was on 95k to show and 95k to win. I think he just signed a new contract too. Diego will probably get a FN bonus too if he wins. He does quite well for himself.

We're on an MMA discussion forum, what you you mean, why?

{<huh}

I've been here for the better part of ten years making about ten posts per day. Shit adds up.
There are people here with way more posts than I have. Why do you care anyway?

We're on an MMA discussion forum, what you you mean, why?

{<huh}

I've been here for the better part of ten years making about ten posts per day. Shit adds up.
There are people here with way more posts than I have. Why do you care anyway?
I am just curious, cuz you post so much on Sherdog. I do it only sometimes....

If either guy is more than +150 I'll layva little on them.

I can see Diego getting starched in the 1st, but I could also see him letting the other guy break dance into exhaustion after 3 mins.

Back