Circuit training

I live in Haiti...small island off the coast....we have a small gym here, but overall I have everything I need

I don't even like crossfit. But it works well as a example here. Look at any of his fit people in the videos. All developed arms etc. For fucks sake, train movements, not bodyparts. Movements will determine which parts are needed, and what needs to be built will be, like 300 etc. Good lord, but man your workout is really bad.

Well thanks, but I really like my weight portion, my only question was if I was over doing it with the morning sessions as well. I am happy with the weights on my main lifts, so I don't see why doing an arms day would be a problem

Well thanks, but I really like my weight portion, my only question was if I was over doing it with the morning sessions as well. I am happy with the weights on my main lifts, so I don't see why doing an arms day would be a problem

The arms day I don't agree with, but no matter what people say here they wouldn't mind looking a little better I'd bet. It is best to break up your lifting days as far as movements go, so you're training the muscle groups that work together in every day life together, especially for athletic performance. Then, at the end of your workout, throw in a few sets of curls or anything else you want to do.

That'll be the consensus here, and it's true. Doing the push, pull, squat or 5x5 routine in the stickies would be fine, and have you only lifting 3 days a week, and if you weren't too sore after that you could do circuits on your off days.

Well I used to do bis with back and chest with shoulders, but I felt like I would be so exhausted that my lifts would suffer....maybe that is the wrong way to look at it. I would love working out 3 times a week and have more time for spors....I am defintiely checking it out

A big issue for me is the briefness of my workouts.....they all last 30 min or less and I like it that way.

I'M NOT ENDORSING THE TS'S ROUTINE:

However, saying that no one lifts five days a week with good results is a bit misleading. Fat_Wilhelm does. So does Revok. And that other guy.

i understand where u comin from but that arm routine will get u laughed off of sherdog

it does look like your overtraining though, 5 days of lifting plus, cardio, plus circuit cardio is a lot

i see u use dls in the circuit but u dont use any on your back day? u dont lift heavy dls? just curious

i used to go 5 days a week too so i cant really give u that much of a hard time ...

I do DL, I guess I forgot to pu that on m back day.....I do 4 sets once a week. I am actually thinking of doing arms simply in my circuit, which I think will be enough. Going to try it and see how it goes.

Back