Cinnamon is going fishing on May 4th

First, Im a nuthgger, then you got to go racist. Come on man! And then you put the nail in the coffin with a chris john comment. Alvarez, get it right. Trout and john can win but they have minimal stardom, and dont bring up his stardom in indonesia, I mean Worldwide stardom, not a local attraction.

My comments regarding trouts style have nothing to do with standing and banging. It just hes not impressive at any boxing aspect. His best attribute is his movement/elusiveness, but hes not that great at that evidenced by Cotto catching him regularly with the left hook, which is also Canelos best punch. I think that at this stage of their respective careers Canelo is faster and hits harder then cotto.

See how i did that I didnt need racism or to call you a dickrider(even though you are). Just an educated opinion based on observing both fighters go to work. Feel free to give an educated response.

PS-Fuck you, Telemundo has awesome shows! You must not be a true fan, because more Boxing on TV is better for TRUE boxing fans. I watch it all.

I do watch Telemundo and watch as much boxing as I can but its cool if I am not a real fan. I got The Ultimate Fighting Championship to fall back on.

Canelo is twice the fighter Cotto is now but still don't think he will win. If he can cut the ring he has a chance but no one has been able to put Trout in a dog fight yet. His movement is just better then theirs and the fact he choice not to slug it is another thing going for him. His will to win can not be over looked. Going to Mexico to win the belt shows how much he wants and Going to MSG to fight Cotto shows how bad he wants to keep. He won't play Saul's game. If Saul is going to win he has to cut the ring down and bang the body but Trout ain't gonna let that happen. He is gonna catch him with 1-2 coming in and then move or hold. Thats it. If Saul wins great for him, he will have beaten a champion of the divison and earned his spot with the elite. Is Trout wins he does the same thing.

This is gonna be Devon vs Marcos all over again.

I do watch Telemundo and watch as much boxing as I can but its cool if I am not a real fan. I got The Ultimate Fighting Championship to fall back on.

Canelo is twice the fighter Cotto is now but still don't think he will win. If he can cut the ring he has a chance but no one has been able to put Trout in a dog fight yet. His movement is just better then theirs and the fact he choice not to slug it is another thing going for him. His will to win can not be over looked. Going to Mexico to win the belt shows how much he wants and Going to MSG to fight Cotto shows how bad he wants to keep. He won't play Saul's game. If Saul is going to win he has to cut the ring down and bang the body but Trout ain't gonna let that happen. He is gonna catch him with 1-2 coming in and then move or hold. Thats it. If Saul wins great for him, he will have beaten a champion of the divison and earned his spot with the elite. Is Trout wins he does the same thing.

This is gonna be Devon vs Marcos all over again.

Canelo is light years ahead of Maidana in terms of technical skills. Your arguments have no merit, he got stuck by cotto with a few good left hooks. Now all of a sudden he has defense that's airtight? I dont give a fuck about this so called hunger. He doesnt fight with any hunger. After he gets smacked, he will run even more then usual. He doesnt have it. He wont win, and he wont be a star. But hey you can cheer for Jacksons MMA. I too am an avid fan of the Sport of MMA. You called yourself a UFC fan, what a ***! COME ON $KALA!

SMH.

Canelo is light years ahead of Maidana in terms of technical skills. Your arguments have no merit, he got stuck by cotto with a few good left hooks. Now all of a sudden he has defense that's airtight? I dont give a fuck about this so called hunger. He doesnt fight with any hunger. After he gets smacked, he will run even more then usual. He doesnt have it. He wont win, and he wont be a star. But hey you can cheer for Jacksons MMA. I too am an avid fan of the Sport of MMA. You called yourself a UFC fan, what a ***! COME ON $KALA!

SMH.

Sorry I don't know what MMA is, but I am a fan of The Ultimate Fighting Championship though. That shit is awesome.

Who the fuck said Trout's Defense is airtight. Saul is gonna laid but it won't be in combos like he needs too, it will be a 1 at a time and that won't be enough to win him the fight or hurt Trout. I said his will to stick HIS Gameplan will win him the fight. Nothing Saul does in the fight will take Trout to out of his game plan. He has shown that his gameplan works and will stick to it though out the fight.

Sorry I don't know what MMA is, but I am a fan of The Ultimate Fighting Championship though. That shit is awesome.

Who the fuck said Trout's Defense is airtight. Saul is gonna laid but it won't be in combos like he needs too, it will be a 1 at a time and that won't be enough to win him the fight or hurt Trout. I said his will to stick HIS Gameplan will win him the fight. Nothing Saul does in the fight will take Trout to out of his game plan. He has shown that his gameplan works and will stick to it though out the fight.

Youre looking past one key point. This is a step up fight for both in terms of competition. I doubt trout is ready. His best win was cotto, who is in decline. But hey, opinions are like assholes everybody has one. I hope this gets signed. Then we can see for ourselves. Canelo by mid to late round TKO. TUF NOOB.

Youre looking past one key point. This is a step up fight for both in terms of competition. I doubt trout is ready. His best win was cotto, who is in decline. But hey, opinions are like assholes everybody has one. I hope this gets signed. Then we can see for ourselves. Canelo by mid to late round TKO. TUF NOOB.

I hope it get signed too. Trout by UD.

See you on fight night.

I cant believe Canelo has such strong nuthuggers already. I guess beating a washed up mosley and a 140 lb fighter makes him unstoppable. Canelo gets hit too much, and while Trout probably doesn't have the pop to take him out, he will frustrate him everytime he tries to come inside.

Its not an easy fight for either

This is the fight I remember watching...I thought (at the time) that Froch was clearly being out classed and out boxed...Froch looked frustrated as all hell at times.

If looking frustrated as hell was a criteria Valuev would be undefeated.

You never saw one then. The judges were from Italy, Belgium and the US (born in mexico). The only judge who saw it for Dirrell was the American judge. So there goes that conspiracy too.

What's your point? The judges are almost always neutrally appointed in big fights, regardless of location. A hometown decision comes down to the fans influencing those judges. Froch was fighting behind a vociferous roar every time he went forward.

There is no conspiracy about it, the judges got it wrong, like they sometimes do.

What's your point? The judges are almost always neutrally appointed in big fights, regardless of location. A hometown decision comes down to the fans influencing those judges. Froch was fighting behind a vociferous roar every time he went forward.

There is no conspiracy about it, the judges got it wrong, like they sometimes do.

I thought Froch won but could see how people gave it to Dirrell, but I've never watched it back and never intend to.

Oh, and Pres, I think it was a turning point for Froch. He had utilised his "boxing" skills a lot better after this one. I think it added something to him, seeing up close what Dirrell was doing successfully.

If this fight actually goes ahead I will be shocked.

I thought Froch won but could see how people gave it to Dirrell, but I've never watched it back and never intend to.

I'll say flat out- I can't see how people think Dirrell won that fight. And yes, I'm familiar with the majorities and minorities and press row. Some people can't get past the commentary.

That fight looked like Dirrell was offered $100 for every second he could wrap his arms around Froch.

I'll say flat out- I can't see how people think Dirrell won that fight. And yes, I'm familiar with the majorities and minorities and press row. Some people can't get past the commentary.

That fight looked like Dirrell was offered $100 for every second he could wrap his arms around Froch.

That's your call Seano.

I felt it was close but that froch threw with mean intentions, backed Dirrell up and Dirrell didn't do enough to take 7 rounds.

That said I didn't see Froch taking many in emphatic fashion and can see how you gave them his way.

Dirrell is a little bitch, and I don't like him.

It looked like Dirrell was complaining to the ref at times because Froch was hitting him.

Froch is the man probably my favorite UK fighter right now. The Dirrell fight has been discussed too much for its own good imo.

Now time for Mrs Froch.

Rachael-Cordingley-Carl-Froch-e1327972459294.jpg

Yup.

Back