cigarette smoke - bad training performance

Maybe you inhaled the spirit of a lazy ghost that doesn't haunt its victim so much as sap them of their desire to do anything productive. Maybe it was a communist ghost.

In all seriousness, and please don't take my joking as anything more than a need to incorporate my mocking of ghosts in bizarre contexts. I've had bad nights sparring too, and sometimes there are things that aren't as immediate that are affecting your game on that particular night.

Sometimes something as simple as a bad day at work, or skipping a meal can do it. Sometimes being near something negative and then having that in my head was enough.

The mind is an iceberg and we are aware of the 10% floating above the surface - everything else is conjecture.

sounded more like a kid to me. but Asian made cigarettes are definitely worse for you. Here in seattle we had people selling bootleg cigarettes from asia which were the same brands (Marlboro,camel etc..,)) but they had more bullshit in them, my brother bought them and his hacking quickly became much worse.

I used to smoke Dunhill Blue (8mg), I bought a carton of what I thought was a similar, Dunhill lights, they had bsically the exact same packing etc. Turns out they were 20mg.

To put it in non smoker terms its like thinking you are about to have a glass of wine and getting a glass of scotch.

dude ain't the only one who feels worse for being around a bunch of smokers. I do to. that said, would it hamper him all that much? no. boxing is 90 percent mental and you have to control that stuff as much as possible, the mind is certainly powerful. The old sex myth of boxing, I don't know if it's true or not but if you believe it is and you do it before a fight, it could very well cost you and it has. The mental facet of boxing cannot be emphasized enough.

I used to smoke Dunhill Blue (8mg), I bought a carton of what I thought was a similar, Dunhill lights, they had bsically the exact same packing etc. Turns out they were 20mg.

To put it in non smoker terms its like thinking you are about to have a glass of wine and getting a glass of scotch.
either way, I'm out of sympathy for people who start a habit and keep a habit even when they know all the damage it does to themselves and everyone around them. What is more selfish than getting shitfaced drunk and driving around killing not only yourself but other people too? no sympathy for that shit.

either way, I'm out of sympathy for people who start a habit and keep a habit even when they know all the damage it does to themselves and everyone around them. What is more selfish than getting shitfaced drunk and driving around killing not only yourself but other people too? no sympathy for that shit.

I am very confused.

Smoking does make you look pretty cool though. Sort of worth it.

Well, I am 17 years old but my first language isn't english, so my question probably sounded little bit different than I wanted. Apologize for that :).

imagine,boxers in decades past had to ply their trade in places like that restaurant every time they fought. of course it's not good for you, stay away from places like that if they make you feel like that.

Many boxers pre anti-smoking campaigns also smoked themselves.

I smoke about half pack a day and I'm able to train/workout more than a lot of non smokers.

It's reasonable for someone who does not smoke and has pink lungs to feel off if they're inhaling second hand smoke for 45 mins..

Sakuraba smokes cigarettes
Rampage smokes cigarillos
Schilling smokes cigarettes

Back