Cigano didn't have that same look in his eyes

Cain was just better that day, Junior was better the first time, but I'm expecting Cain to win the third.

He probably wasnt as well trained as he should be, plus with all the big money paychecks and endorsements, he probably lost sight of who he is and where he came from. In other words, lost his hunger for success.

He actually looked quite intense and was rushing to the cage because it seemed he wanted to put his hands on Cain asap, he was staring Cain down the whole time, I hope this is a joke thread and not serious.

When I watched him walkout for ufc 155 i knew something was off, different about cigano, a certain look of uncertainty was in his eyes which I never saw in his previous fights, at the time I passed it off as me being silly but now I realize I was right, he has also stated he was going through a lot of "personal stuff" and I think he wasn't ready for that fight, whether it was his new strength and conditioning program or his new gameplan to NOT do what he did in his past fights which was look for the KO right away or his mind was being affected by personal issues, it saddens me and i hope cigano comes back even stronger and fixes whatever stopped him that night, im a big fan and i just thought id share something i noticed and wondered if anyone else noticed

20121228_gav_sv5_174.0_standard_352.0.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_001.jpg

Junior-dos-Santos-staredown.jpg

oh , now the look in his eyes. thats a new one

shut up please
if you post this before the fight ends, then good job
now? you're nothing more than an afterward wizard

i would have to agree. also if you notice his mouth, seems like it does not have that taste compared to his previous outings. jds with that look in his eyes and taste in his mouth would have made a big difference. add that smell in his nose and we got ourselves a goat

i would have to agree. also if you notice his mouth, seems like it does not have that taste compared to his previous outings. jds with that look in his eyes and taste in his mouth would have made a big difference. add that smell in his nose and we got ourselves a goat

Legit LOL

JDS fans are terrible..Two days before the fight sherdog was full of threads on how cigano was going to kill cain with pictures looking ripped and huge arms

physically he was better than all of this previous fights..dont make excuses

Cain had nothing to do with it right?
Come on..even after cain missed badly at the early takdowns that should have given junior confidence. Cain is just an amazing fighter.

no, but I noticed Cain didn't have that look in his eyes during the first fight.

If they measured his creatine levels after that fight I am sure they'd be abnormally high too. But they were too buys tending to the injuries he had coming into the fight coupled with his long layoff and lack of training camp.

and JDS was going to lose to Overeem soon anyway. Maybe he'll get that look back in his eye and not peak too early for that fight.

Cigano didn't have that same look in his eyes

In addition, his Creatinine level was not normal. However, he was injury free, in shape, motivated, had a full training camp, did not have diverticulitis, and was still in his prime. :icon_chee

You are incorrect the first time they fought cain didnt have that look

Second time cain did have ir

Man.

Dos Santos fans are making too many excuses. This is ridiculous. Quickly becoming one of the worst fan bases on Sherdog.

Yep, reminds me of the old BJ Penn fans..... no matter how many times he lost or how he lost, they were always ready with some asinine excuse!!:rolleyes:

Back