Cigano didn't have that same look in his eyes

DiazDanksta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I watched him walkout for ufc 155 i knew something was off, different about cigano, a certain look of uncertainty was in his eyes which I never saw in his previous fights, at the time I passed it off as me being silly but now I realize I was right, he has also stated he was going through a lot of "personal stuff" and I think he wasn't ready for that fight, whether it was his new strength and conditioning program or his new gameplan to NOT do what he did in his past fights which was look for the KO right away or his mind was being affected by personal issues, it saddens me and i hope cigano comes back even stronger and fixes whatever stopped him that night, im a big fan and i just thought id share something i noticed and wondered if anyone else noticed

20121228_gav_sv5_174.0_standard_352.0.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_001.jpg

Junior-dos-Santos-staredown.jpg

I always knew Junior was like Chuck.

Yeah, that night JDS was not JDS.

Where was JDS with that look in his eye?

Motivated JDS? Healthy JDS? Prime JDS?

JDS beat JDS that night.

I think he will beat anyone who isn't Cain, and I would still give him a chance of winning in a 3rd fight with Cain.

Jds wasn't hungry enough he should take notes from broke Fitch

I was at this fight live and JDS looked extremely confident in my opinion.

Shut the hell up, his Creatine was too high. See sig.

creatine and look in eyes correlation?

No excuse's the better man won that night. Just like the better man won that night Cain got his L. Like Cain said after his loss i'll be back better than ever and thats what he did. No one should feel sorry for anyone specially some one as gifted as JDS. He's a professional fighter once that cage door closes the outside world shouldnt even be a thought. This is what you live for so if bills, dieareah, or a sexy brazilian chick is on your mind when a bad ass dude such as Cain is coming after you with a vengeance you clearly are not the better man.

Last edited:
Of course a prime Sakuraba would have beat both of them by submission.

When I watched him walkout for ufc 155 i knew something was off, different about cigano, a certain look of uncertainty was in his eyes which I never saw in his previous fights, at the time I passed it off as me being silly but now I realize I was right, he has also stated he was going through a lot of "personal stuff" and I think he wasn't ready for that fight, whether it was his new strength and conditioning program or his new gameplan to NOT do what he did in his past fights which was look for the KO right away or his mind was being affected by personal issues, it saddens me and i hope cigano comes back even stronger and fixes whatever stopped him that night, im a big fan and i just thought id share something i noticed and wondered if anyone else noticed

20121228_gav_sv5_174.0_standard_352.0.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_001.jpg

Junior-dos-Santos-staredown.jpg

Stop making excuses for him. He got his ass beat. End of story

Man.

Dos Santos fans are making too many excuses. This is ridiculous. Quickly becoming one of the worst fan bases on Sherdog.

JDS didn't look like JDS because he got completely dominated. of course a fighter whose only steamrolled past opponents didn't look himself when he was getting decimated. and not that it means jack fucking shit, but JDS looked fucking scary and quite confident walking out;

Back