Elections Chunk Yogurt running for Congress

Here is another video same thing. Stop lying man.
Starts here 7:30 talking about the lying media and smearing-- but here is where there is video proof of it-- 12:28.

Thank you. I retract all I said. Cenk is not a denier.

{<huh}

{<redford}

Whoever told you otherwise was lying man. Just FYI. Hard to get the truth today and I am impressed with your last post. I wish I could like it more than once......

It's kind of disappointing that this is the only thread about Cenk's congressional campaign. Say what you will about him, but he's a great candidate who will do the will of the voters, not the donors.

I understand that you don't like him or his political views.

I don't get the name-calling though. Seems kind of childish and quite immature...

Meh, rock out with your sock out.

You don’t have to apologize. Cenk admits he was an Armenian holocaust denier in that video and then gave this non-apology in 2016

My mistake at the time was confusing myself for a scholar of history, which I most certainly am not. I don’t want to make the same mistake again, so I am going to refrain from commenting on the topic of the Armenian Genocide, which I do not know nearly enough about."

mans finally in 2019 or whenever that statement was, he finally, totally rebuked it. It took him almost 30 years to go from writing about Armenian genocide denial in 1991 to fully admitting it happened after 2016

Fuck him. It shouldn’t have taken that long to switch sides. His 2016 “apology” was so insincere it reminded me of this non-apology from Professor Griff of Public Enemy

To say the Jews are responsible for the majority of wickedness that went on around the globe, I would have to know about the majority of wickedness that went on around the globe, which is impossible...I'm not the best knower—God is. Then, not only knowing that, I would have to know who is at the crux of all of the problems in the world and then blame Jewish people, which is not correct."

Cenk is a douche and some guy who used to work for TYT exposed what a douche he is on Joe Rogan years back, saying how dense he was and how he could not change his mind (which certainly makes sense given what I’ve laid out in this post)

You don’t have to apologize. Cenk admits he was an Armenian holocaust denier in that video and then gave this non-apology in 2016

mans finally in 2019 or whenever that statement was, he finally, totally rebuked it. It took him almost 30 years to go from writing about Armenian genocide denial in 1991 to fully admitting it happened after 2016

Fuck him. It shouldn’t have taken that long to switch sides. His 2016 “apology” was so insincere it reminded me of this non-apology from Professor Griff of Public Enemy

Cenk is a douche and some guy who used to work for TYT exposed what a douche he is on Joe Rogan years back, saying how dense he was and how he could not change his mind (which certainly makes sense given what I’ve laid out in this post)
I thought he was weaseling out of outright saying it happened, but in that video he actually says "okay, it happened" verbatim. Better late than never.
He's still a sack of human excrement, but we can't call him a denier anymore.

I don't get the name-calling though. Seems kind of childish and quite immature...

Only the president is allowed to do that.

Cenk was done the moment they dug up his old writings. Woe unto him, for having once been a testosterone-driven young man.

Unfortunately, in this life, you don't really get to "switch teams". Forgiveness is not seen as a virtue these days. Jesus's ramblings no longer concern us.

People do not change as individuals, only the state's conditioning can change people. Any man who has committed a vicious act such as patting a woman on the behind, or called someone a "whore", they're an irredeemable misogynist and can only be "fixed" in a re-education camp.

I do find it funny how Cenk deems his sexually "edgy" and politically incorrect writings to be "conservative". It was only about 10-15 years ago when all the progressives, leftists and liberals were whining about conservatives being sexually repressed, uptight and too judgmental. The tide has turned faster than anyone could have expected.

All the previous generation's sleazeballs are now having to apologize profusely for the degenerate behaviour that was once enabled and praised amongst their circles.

Your kidding right? Our president did far worst in his life and was still elected lol.

I thought he was weaseling out of outright saying it happened, but in that video he actually says "okay, it happened" verbatim. Better late than never.
He's still a sack of human excrement, but we can't call him a denier anymore.
Of course. I’ll just remind everyone what a piece of shit he is because of his fucking odyssey of finally doing the right thing.

Chunk Yogurt, founding member of the Young Turds (a regressive talkshow popular with braindead Millennials) is running for Congress, looking to replace disgraced LGBTQWERTY Leftist Katie Hill, who was forced to resign after getting #BANGMETOO'd with sexual misconduct charges from members of her own staff.

Things started relatively well with the Young Turd. He even received an endorsement from Weekend at Bernie Sanders. Sadly, Chunk got Berned just a few hours later, as the Senile Sanders revoked his endorsement of Chunk after learning of Chunk's homophobic and misogynist past (https://www.thewrap.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-blog-breasts-women-flawed/), not to mention his support of legalizing bestiality.

So to all my regressive friends in the state of Commiefornia, what do you guys think of the Young Turd, Chunk Yogurt? Will you vote to send Chunk to Washington, where he could serve alongside the other filth you afflicted the nation with, illustrious names like Nancy "Skeletor" Pelosi, Adam Shit, and Mad Maxine Waters? Or is the Young Turd destined to get flushed? Inquiring minds want to know.

<Lmaoo>

Meh, rock out with your sock out.

Because idiots eat up juvenile name calling despite being adults. Quite a few have already proven that in this thread.

Cenk is a racist POS, fuck that guy. I'm sure that bestiality thing is taken out of context, as it's a short video, but fuck him for countless other things he's done/been responsible for.

Cenk is a racist POS, fuck that guy. I'm sure that bestiality thing is taken out of context, as it's a short video, but fuck him for countless other things he's done/been responsible for.

The context was a conversation about a woman arrested for masturbating a horse. Chunk thought it was unfair.

EL3GtelXkAAyswa

Enough people spammed the Times accounts and the accounts for all of their employees on Twitter that they were forced to do a grudging correction.

The mainstream media is reaching new lows in this cycle with their smears of non-establishment politicians.

Last edited:
There’s plenty to smear that POS on without lying. But leave it to the failing NYT.

They're so disingenuous i don't know how anyone can pay the msm any attention.

They do this all the time.

Imagine living in a world where leftists white knight a guy who wants to legalize bestiality.

Chunk Yogurt and the Young Turds are a stain on society, as are all leftist scum.

Back