Elections Chunk Yogurt running for Congress

Here is an article Genk wrote-- not the first time he corrected people on it but just one that I can find.

It's important to note that I don't think Genk is a good guy. I think he lies a lot and misrepresents the right using obvious straw man tactics all the time. I am not defending this guy in general. I just think it is important to be honest in our criticisms.

https://legacy.tyt.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/

Here is an article Genk wrote-- not the first time he corrected people on it but just one that I can find.

It's important to note that I don't think Genk is a good guy. I think he lies a lot and misrepresents the right using obvious straw man tactics all the time. I am not defending this guy in general. I just think it is important to be honest in our criticisms.

https://legacy.tyt.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/
"so I am going to refrain from commenting on the topic of the Armenian Genocide"
This is not admitting that it happened. No where does he say any such thing. You simpletons get swindled by such pedestrian rhetorical tricks it's amusing.

Damn this thread is a shitshow. Yeah I don't think super old statements like Cenk's should be held against him. Maybe if he's representing a Woman's org or getting a show on Nickelodeon. So sick of this trying to destroy each other over super old idiotic statements. The bestiality thing IMO was way worse than what he said about women, still it's a joke, just very poorly thought out and delivered one. Terrible subject matter to begin with.

And no I wouldn't want him in office. Just think it's time to stop the moral grandstanding and I must destroy people I disagree with mentality. It's just fucking words.

Damn this thread is a shitshow. Yeah I don't think super old statements like Cenk's should be held against him. Maybe if he's representing a Woman's org or getting a show on Nickelodeon. So sick of this trying to destroy each other over super old idiotic statements. The bestiality thing IMO was way worse than what he said about women, still it's a joke, just very poorly thought out and delivered one. Terrible subject matter to begin with.

And no I wouldn't want him in office. Just think it's time to stop the moral grandstanding and I must destroy people I disagree with mentality. It's just fucking words.
He is an Armenian genocide denier.

Should be fucking all that needs to be said to ruin his campaign run.

I can't remember how but The Young Turks is a phrase that is used in many different ways through history unconnected to the genocide. This whole thing is a smear campaign and its dumb because its not like you cant attack TYT for good reasons you can prove with a 1 min google search from the last month of the show....

I don't see the need to lie about it from the right. Not you, but from whatever propaganda sites started this mess.

<YeahOKJen>

Your line of reasoning would be similar to someone using a swastika as their logo for their Buddhist business and then wondering why everyone keeps associating their logo with another genocide that happened back in the 1940s...

If the Young Turks were not associated with the Armenian genocide, I'm not aware of these other uses of the name/term and I'd bet most people don't either.

Cenk the kind of guy who supports bestiality being legal if the animal is being pleasured.

No, he actually believes this.

I guess when women consider you a beast....

He just wants to have a reasonable discussion!

"so I am going to refrain from commenting on the topic of the Armenian Genocide"
This is not admitting that it happened. No where does he say any such thing. You simpletons get swindled by such pedestrian rhetorical tricks it's amusing.

He just did on MSM last week man. Overtly.

You are the one claiming he supports it. How about providing evidence for that claim? You cannot.

You guys are terrible with this kind of thing. Why do you need to lie? You are not even wrong about Genk being a problem-- why not talk about the real things he does? Why does it have to be the equivalent of birtherism with you guys?

<YeahOKJen>

Your line of reasoning would be similar to someone using a swastika as their logo for their Buddhist business and then wondering why everyone keeps associating their logo with another genocide that happened back in the 1940s...

If the Young Turks were not associated with the Armenian genocide, I'm not aware of these other uses of the name/term and I'd bet most people don't either.

Under your reasoning you think that Buddhists are Nazis though.......

... you haven't showed he now admits that Turks slaughtered close to 2 million Armenians. If it happened countless times surely it's easy to find at least 1 clip.

Prove he supports it. You guys claim it. Prove it. It must be easy.

He just did on MSM last week man. Overtly.

You are the one claiming he supports it. How about providing evidence for that claim? You cannot.

You guys are terrible with this kind of thing. Why do you need to lie? You are not even wrong about Genk being a problem-- why not talk about the real things he does? Why does it have to be the equivalent of birtherism with you guys?

1999 - explicitly denied the genocide
2015 - "I'm not gonna address the topic anymore"
(Circumstantial evidence - his show is literally named after the animals who carried out the genocide, his Armenian cohost had to put out a separate video commemorating the event because Cenk wouldn't touch it, wonder why?)
You're claiming he went back on his original denial (countless times apparently). Where? Show me.

1999 - explicitly denied the genocide
2015 - "I'm not gonna address the topic anymore"
(Circumstantial evidence - his show is literally named after the animals who carried out the genocide, his Armenian cohost had to put out a separate video commemorating the event because Cenk wouldn't touch it, wonder why?)
You're claiming he went back on his original denial (countless times apparently). Where? Show me.

You guy are such assholes. You lie about everything and then tell us to prove it's a lie but you don't back your positive claims. Against my better judgement I went and dug up this clip. I should not have had too and it will do no good. You will go on lying about it anyway or denying it. You are all birthers.

5:23

You guy are such assholes. You lie about everything and then tell us to prove it's a lie but you don't back your positive claims. Against my better judgement I went and dug up this clip. I should not have had too and it will do no good. You will go on lying about it anyway or denying it. You are all birthers.

5:23

He's weaseling just like you are, and then you have the audacity to call someone a liar. He disavowed his college column, but he never said anythjng about the genocide.
Your partisanship is stronger than your Christian principles, yikes. But you're probably just as dishonest about those too though.

He's weaseling just like you are, and then you have the audacity to call someone a liar. He disavowed his college column, but he never said anythjng about the genocide.
Your partisanship is stronger than your Christian principles, yikes. But you're probably just as dishonest about those too though.

I entered into this discussion because you claimed that he still denies it now. I have proven that he does not deny it. Then you say he denies it.......

Last edited by a moderator:
@The ScorpioN

FFS man this is your post asking me to provide a source. Why ask me when you know you are just going to not accept what he says?

This is you---
Source?
From what I've read, his "disavowment" is at best a "I'm not going to address this anymore" deflection.

Your statement is wrong.
You might as well say "Nah nah nah nah nah I can't hear you!!"

Don't really know why you're wasting your time franklinstower. People you are talking to have zero interest in truth and nothing will "change their mind."

Don't really know why you're wasting your time franklinstower. People you are talking to have zero interest in truth and nothing will "change their mind."

Is that right man? Because I rarely get frustrated and damned if I am not right now...... I dont even like Cenk either......

I entered into this discussion because you claimed that he still denies it now. I have proven that he does not deny it. Then you say he denies it.......
He disavowed his column. No where does he say the genocide happened, and he doesn't commemorate it on his program with an Armenian cohost, who has to make a separate video by herself. He still associates with groups who explicitly deny it.
Even a high out of his mind simpleton like you can put 2 dots together... I hope.

He disavowed his column. No where does he say the genocide happened, and he doesn't commemorate it on his program with an Armenian cohost, who has to make a separate video by herself. He still associates with groups who explicitly deny it.
Even a high out of his mind simpleton like you can put 2 dots together... I hope.

I just provided a video where he does....... holy shit man......

Here is another video same thing. Stop lying man.
Starts here 7:30 talking about the lying media and smearing-- but here is where there is video proof of it-- 12:28.

Back