Elections Chunk Yogurt running for Congress

Starman

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Chunk Yogurt, founding member of the Young Turds (a regressive talkshow popular with braindead Millennials) is running for Congress, looking to replace disgraced LGBTQWERTY Leftist Katie Hill, who was forced to resign after getting #BANGMETOO'd with sexual misconduct charges from members of her own staff.

Things started relatively well with the Young Turd. He even received an endorsement from Weekend at Bernie Sanders. Sadly, Chunk got Berned just a few hours later, as the Senile Sanders revoked his endorsement of Chunk after learning of Chunk's homophobic and misogynist past (https://www.thewrap.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-blog-breasts-women-flawed/), not to mention his support of legalizing bestiality.

So to all my regressive friends in the state of Commiefornia, what do you guys think of the Young Turd, Chunk Yogurt? Will you vote to send Chunk to Washington, where he could serve alongside the other filth you afflicted the nation with, illustrious names like Nancy "Skeletor" Pelosi, Adam Shit, and Mad Maxine Waters? Or is the Young Turd destined to get flushed? Inquiring minds want to know.

Man how long did it take you to come up with those nicknames! They're hilarious! Commiefornia? Genius!

Cenk the kind of guy who supports bestiality being legal if the animal is being pleasured.

No, he actually believes this.

Last edited:
I’m not offended he wants to legalize beastiality I’m upset he doesn’t call it inter-species erotica.

Fuck yeah... send him. He’ll fit right in.

LOL. You could see his brain literally melt down and dysfunction half way through him vocalizing his thoughts.

This is probably the best example you can find where it showcases the importance of thinking BEFORE you speak.

I bet this thread is hilarious to the boomer demographic.

This is what happens when leftist say IRL what they type on the internet. Pretty embarrassing.

Man how long did it take you to come up with those nicknames! They're hilarious! Commiefornia? Genius!

#BANGMETOO'd
Regressive left
Adam Shit
Young Turd

giphy.gif

Don't kid yourself. Even your grandparents think Starman is a sad creep.

Last edited:
Bro, you have a way with words. Plus Juan.

Cenk was done the moment they dug up his old writings. Woe unto him, for having once been a testosterone-driven young man.

Unfortunately, in this life, you don't really get to "switch teams". Forgiveness is not seen as a virtue these days. Jesus's ramblings no longer concern us.

People do not change as individuals, only the state's conditioning can change people. Any man who has committed a vicious act such as patting a woman on the behind, or called someone a "whore", they're an irredeemable misogynist and can only be "fixed" in a re-education camp.

I do find it funny how Cenk deems his sexually "edgy" and politically incorrect writings to be "conservative". It was only about 10-15 years ago when all the progressives, leftists and liberals were whining about conservatives being sexually repressed, uptight and too judgmental. The tide has turned faster than anyone could have expected.

All the previous generation's sleazeballs are now having to apologize profusely for the degenerate behaviour that was once enabled and praised amongst their circles.

Last edited:
crowder made a hilarious campaign ad for this buffoon... but in his scenario it could have been a guy or a girl jacking the horse off so that should get him some points with his constituency...

Commiefornia? Lol wow
You rightwingers that shit on California are like hobos shitting on filet mignon because you like your spam better

This is truly one of the most retarded things you guys bitch about on here
America would've been a B tier country without California's continuing contributions

You know when @Falsedawn says “boomer” that shit got old quick. Also telling that the alt accounts were the only ones to like this post. Prediction: the reply to this post will be “ok boomer”. Goofs always stuck in the past

Commiefornia? Lol wow
You rightwingers that shit on California are like hobos shitting on filet mignon because you like your spam better
This is truly one of the most retarded things you guys bitch about on here
America would've been a B tier country without California's continuing contributions

I’ve never gotten the hate California gets here, personally I would never live there though. It is funny that such a prosperous state can’t clean up shit on the streets though and people get hot diarrhea poured on them on the streets. “Florida man” is always getting one uped. I guess you can say it isn’t the “right wingers” shitting on California huh?

Back