Chujitsukyokushin Karate

Infernal Azazel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I am currently in high-school, and am doing Physical Education through the internet. One of assignments required me to research five different programs in town one can join in order to be active. Being as much in love with MMA as I am, I chose to look up martial arts classes.

This wasn't meant for me to find something, as I am quite content learning from my Taekwondo Kickboxing teacher. I found a good Muay Thai coach, and some Tai-Chi :)p) but not much else of note.

Then I dug a little harder, and I found it. Chujitsukyokushin karate. The community website listed it as kyokuskin, and I'm assuming that was a spelling mistake. A google search turned up plenty about the word Chujutsu, and plenty about Kyokushin, but nothing about this mysterious martial arts style.

Putting quotation marks around it actually does turn up some results. But every single link seems to link to the dojo in Dawson Creek, British Columbia, the town I live in. I am assuming this martial arts was a creation of whatever local guy here thought there was money in it.

So I'm asking Sherdog. Have any of you guys ever heard of Chujitsukyokushin Karate?

My google fu declares-

They are registered with IKO Sosai Kyokushinkaikan, so there is no doubt what system they are. Furthermore, their website explains - "Chujitsu means faithful, hardworking and diligent."

Conclusion, it is straight up KK karate. They evidently stopped teaching kids under 13 too. One reason was liability, so I surmise they are training hard.

My google fu declares-

They are registered with IKO Sosai Kyokushinkaikan, so there is no doubt what system they are. Furthermore, their website explains - "Chujitsu means faithful, hardworking and diligent."

Conclusion, it is straight up KK karate. They evidently stopped teaching kids under 13 too. One reason was liability, so I surmise they are training hard.

Hmm, I may have to go investigate then. Thank you for answering.

Back