Chuck Wants Cowboy to Ice Conor

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chuck Wants Cowboy to Ice Conor

The legend Chuck Liddell says he's pulling for a HUGE upset at UFC 246 this weekend ... telling TMZ Sports he's a big fan of Cowboy Cerrone and hopes he beats Conor McGregor!!!

As we previously reported ... Dana White says UFC doctors believe Conor is in the best shape of his life leading up to his highly-anticipated return to the Octagon.

But Liddell ain't worried about any of that talk ... telling us at the California Strong celebrity softball game he thinks Cowboy will win if he controls the fight off the rip.

"I think if Cowboy comes out and convinces he was gonna take him down, get after him and get him guessin' whether or not you're gonna go up and down, I think Cowboy can do it," The Iceman says.

. . .

Liddell doesn't think all hope is lost for Conor though ... saying, "If he lets Conor get comfortable out there and firing at will, he might get one and run into trouble."

"[Conor's] always going to be tough. He's always a tough striker. People have their questions whether or not he's been having some struggling from some issues lately ... but I'm a big fan of Cowboy. Hopefully he comes out with a win."

Last edited:
Really hoping for chaos and someone to get KO'd. Something like this:

*was the interview done in the shadow realm... cause Chuck has been on permanent vacation there for a while...

Back