Chuck vs Ken next?

High Altitude

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
CMPunk maybe?

What fight does golden boy set up next for Chuck.

I have no doubt Chuck takes another fight.

He needs the money.

Screenshot-20181125-023250-Chrome.jpg

God please no at this point Chuck isn't even a fighter, I hope Oscar gives him the talk now.

Bud its rickson and sak. Youre welcome for the two scoops

God please no at this point Chuck isn't even a fighter, I hope Oscar gives him the talk now.
Oh he will give him the talk alright. He will bullshit him into believing it was just ring rust. Coming from a guy that wasnt doing well after 30 and shot by 35

not a bad fight tbh

Shamrock can't really hurt him on the feet and has looked equally as terrible as chuck(just got TKO'd by royce gracie)

would watch

Chuck looked slow despite looking in shape which shows you can't judge by physique.

I love this fight! Let's book it. I'd say it's a 50/50, but I have Ken by decision by volume striking

Read my mind. Wouldnt be surprised if some scumbag promoter would put this together. They'd both die in the cage at this point.

Is Tank Abbot still alive?

Do you want Chuck to die ?
He has no power and no speed and his chin is so shot that random sherdogger landing clean on him would probably knock him down..
And you want him to fight one of the biggest punchers ever in MMA while power is the last thing to go ?
Abbot would vaporize Chuck if he touched him at that point.. :/

Last edited:
Back