Chuck vs. Cornier at LHW

3678506962515_sanstitre2.jpg

Chick Lidl by can opener.

Came into this thread looking for stupidity... left satisfied

at this point there might actually be more interest in what wand wanted to do when he came over, than there is watching him fight again. and thats down right sick and sad.

It would look like this, but worse:

f1ighu.jpg

dm9q2d.jpg

qssgsm.jpg

5le1jo.jpg

I would never want to see it, even if it were Liddell in his prime.

Well, Chuck didn't follow the fight plan that Dana came up with...

Now i get the point of this thread.

You actually hate Chuck and want him to die.

<36>

Would look like a more dominant version of Rampage vs Chuck 1. Iceman has nothing for DC

It would look like this, but worse:

f1ighu.jpg

dm9q2d.jpg

qssgsm.jpg

5le1jo.jpg

I would never want to see it, even if it were Liddell in his prime.

Nah, DC fights more defensively, he doesn't rush at guys and winging punches like Rampage. DC would probably spam takedowns while Chuck sprawl-and-brawls, leading to the KO.

Short of pulsing Jones, I'd pick Cormier over any LHW.

Chuck was one of the most feared strikers in his prime, that notion alone would warrant dc to shoot for a takedown almost immediately, and while chuck had amazing TDD, I don’t see him able to withstand dcs pressure. DC by tko

You think the timing is pefect for DC/Chuck and that Chuck would have a speed advantage at LHW?

Im speechless.

No, no...NOPE.

Prime Chuck rocks and finishes DC.

TDD too good, striking too crisp.
Rampage Jackson and Jeremy Horn had no problem putting Chuck away I'm certain DC would do it even faster. Go make another thread bashing Frankie or something.

sounds perfect lets drag chuck outta his wheelchair and plop him in there with dc so he can show us that legendary corkscrew defense

Prime chuck couldn’t beat Cormier, no way. Couture whooped chuck in the first fight and I think Cormier does the same

This. Even in his prime, Chuck wasn't that skilled. He had good defensive wrestling relative to most in the division, but high level wrestlers like Randy could take him down easily. DC would literally send him flying over and over again.

Of course, Chuck's power was the great equalizer in his fights, but that assumes that he'd be able to land cleanly on Daniel, which literally no one has ever done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back