Chuck vs. Cornier at LHW

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is my dream matchup right now. I think the timing is perfect, both guys are champs or former champs and have faced legends in each of their weight classes. With this fight at LHW, I'm tempted to give Chick the speed advantage and I believe he could stop DC's takedowns with that legendary corkscrew TDD, thus forcing this fight on the feet. I think this would be an all out brawl a la Wanderlei Silva. Who else wants this fight?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Chick Kongo via ground and pound over David Cornier

Cornier is comparative of corny, and DC is corny... thread starter is definitely onto something here.

tenor.gif

P4P Messiest thread ever, it's impossible that it wasn't intentional.

Last edited:
DC vs Chuck? What do you mean "want this fight"?? Isnt Chuck like 50 and moves likes a 70yo? Even in prime form, DC takes him down and do whatever he wants with him.

Last edited:
DC vs Chuck? What do you mean "want this fight"?? Isnt Chuck like 50 and moves likes a 70yo? Even in prime form DC takes him down and do whatever he wants with him.
Prime chuck couldn’t beat Cormier, no way. Couture whooped chuck in the first fight and I think Cormier does the same

Ohhhhh Chuck. Yeah hes a dead man. No way he can compete at this stage in his career.

This is my dream matchup right now. I think the timing is perfect, both guys are champs or former champs and have faced legends in each of their weight classes. With this fight at LHW, I'm tempted to give Chick the speed advantage and I believe he could stop DC's takedowns with that legendary corkscrew TDD, thus forcing this fight on the feet. I think this would be an all out brawl a la Wanderlei Silva. Who else wants this fight?
It would look like this, but worse:

f1ighu.jpg

dm9q2d.jpg

qssgsm.jpg

5le1jo.jpg

I would never want to see it, even if it were Liddell in his prime.

Back