Chuck Schumer To Vote Against Iran Nuclear Deal

What's your idea? The ideas I heard during the debate were laughable because Iran would never agree to this nonsense. They are not some defeated and occupied country, they are not going to agree to things other countries in the NPT don't have to agree with, though they have already made movement in that direction.

Most importantly, is they don't CARE about unilateral US sanctions, the rest of the P5+1 have signed off on the deal and want to move forward, so America will look like the morons we are by killing our involvement in the deal. It will look like what it is, the Israelis OWN AMERICA, and the Iranians and everyone else will say it even more openly than they do now.

Completely agree but 60 days is too long to sell this deal. Already "I don't believe them" polls are showing that Americans are losing interest in the deal. "Again I don't believe polls" They are saying that Americans believe in poll number 52 to 48 percent that the US should seek a better deal that gives the US greater leverage. But polling data is BS and I believe a majority of Americans believe a deal is better then no deal. Majority of Americans also believe that Obama mishandled the deal by going in front of the UN before congress. Saw this on MSNBC this polling data but FOX also had even more negative polling data for President Obama did not see CNN's data.

The question is which country, U.S. or Israel?

Yeah, and it concerns me that a strong faction of his constituency wants American troops to do Israel's dirty work. Those folks are free to move to Israel, join its military, and fight Israel's enemies if they so choose.

This is the only alternative to the status quo?

what would be your idea that DOESN'T include backing Iran further into a corner and completely acquiescing to Israel at our expense?

a) It was still shit

b) Without Stalin, the Soviet Union would had never got past an agrarian society as communists. Lenin was already giving up on the commie dream by enacting the NEP.

You sure you not buying into western propaganda?

Who says the USSR was sh#t? Need I inform you of how they were better off than many western nations?

The Soviet Union was one of the greatest empires to have existed.

Back