Chuck Lidell

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“If I perform the way I think I’m going to on Saturday then I’m definitely going to be looking for another fight after this. There’s a lot of guys. [Chael] Sonnen’s been running his mouth, there’s always ‘Rampage’ still in it. Wanderlei [Silva] is still in it, Vitor [Belfort] has been talking about it, so we got a lot of guys out there who are possibilities.”

How did you see this chances?

UD vs Sonnen
Gets KOed by Rampage
Gets KOed by Wanderlei
Gets KOed by Vitor

rashad-evans-def-chuck-liddell-ko-151-round-2-during-ufc-88-at-arena-picture-id102534887

Why does he have a vendetta against his own brain?

Clearly doesn't want to do anything other than fight. No 50 year old should be fighting IMO.

This motherfucker is shopping for a headstone. I don’t get it.

This guy knows nothing else but to fight. A miracle in hindsight that he was retired for so long. Even if he starches Ortiz, this is unwarranted and straight dangerous. Could be the first high-profile MMA guy to die in a fight. I'm not joking either.

If he doesn't get KO'ed by Tito, I have no issue seeing him fight someone like Chael.

If he gets KO'ed by Tito, for god sakes, never fight again.

The only the only thing I can think of is chuck has insomnia and is desperate for sleep.

If he doesn't get KO'ed by Tito, I have no issue seeing him fight someone like Chael.

If he gets KO'ed by Tito, for god sakes, never fight again.
I really think tito will ko him on the feet.

Is Hackleman training Chuck for this fight?

Curious if there's anyone who can get him to quit before he gets hurt.

I am thinking the same, which is crazy to think about.
I know right? I just hope they sell enough ppvs to pay them more than $20.00 NC it's not looking like it's going to.

See how much money this fight does first, Chuck. If it goes all right for him financially? Then yeah, after he loses to Tito, fight Wand I guess. Tito can fight Rampage? Though Rampage is probably never getting to LHW again. Maybe Vitor then, idk. I don't really care, but if they're happy doing a seniors tournament and it's giving their kids money after they inevitably go braindead, power to em.

Back