Chuck liddell vs rampage 1

HAHA!
You're nothing but a keyboard bully!
GSP's bully's would have kicked the shit out of you.
You missed the point of my post, learn to read.

Fucking classic. Anybody that has never heard of pride has to watch that fight. If nothing else as a piece of mma history.

Your right.....you haven't shamelessly bashed GSP for likes at all.
My mistake....il tri to lern to reed
You’re an idiot.

How dumb did you realize you were when you read over that second part of the sentence the second time around? Probably super retarded I’m assuming....

Because Dana White forced him to retire and said he has a job at the UFC as long as Dana White was president. Lol we know how that turned out. After being fired Chuck Liddell later said he regret ever retiring in the first place and should've never retired. These are his words, not mine.

Retirement was something that was required at that time. He was not going to maintain a job in the UFC performing at the level that he was. He was getting absolutely destroyed and potentially seriously injured every time out. So the only option was to leave the UFC and fight in smaller promotions. And he still would have likely suffered more violent knockouts. Dana definitely did right by him at that time. And in terms of him getting fired that is his fault from what I understand. He didn’t do anything. He was collecting checks for doing nothing. Forrest still has a job. Because he actually contributes.

You’re an idiot.

How dumb did you realize you were when you read over that second part of the sentence the second time around? Probably super retarded I’m assuming....
Ok Wrassler....I thought I was bringing a gun to a gun fight.
I'll leave you alone.

If only Chuck had followed the gameplan and used leg kicks a little more, we might have gotten to see him and Wand go at it in their primes.
It was literally the gameplan forrest used to bear rampage lol.

Ok Wrassler....I thought I was bringing a gun to a gun fight.
I'll leave you alone.
Sooo....you believe that gsp’s childhood bully and myself would want to fight each other because.......you’re an idiot?

Why wouldnt he consider Dana a friend? Even after Liddell resigned he gave him a well paid
no show job for years. There no need to do that for Liddell but a nice move for a company man. Well Chuck still managed to loose a lot of money but who is surprised by that :rolleyes:

Its was just WME that stopped these kind of shenanigans. Would really surprise me if Liddell had a bad thing to say about Dana. That would be lets say very ungrateful.
Agreed. Dana didnt have the stroke to stop them from firing chuck. Its not his fault.

lol @TheRassler hates GSP,this thread dont even have nothing to do with GSP. Let the man hate on though, this is america.

lol @TheRassler hates GSP,this thread dont even have nothing to do with GSP. Let the man hate on though, this is america.

What is even more funny about it, is the man is not even really active anymore. The pinnacle of his career ended like 5 years ago. One would think he would move on.

What is even more funny about it, is the man is not even really active anymore. The pinnacle of his career ended like seven years ago. One would think he would move on.
Sherdog is the place for people who dont gotta move on if they dont have to.

Sooo....you believe that gsp’s childhood bully and myself would want to fight each other because.......you’re an idiot?
Yup....I'm the idiot...
wrassler%20bait_zpsuxh3wttf.jpg

Bully me.....I'll applaud if you can do it.

It was literally the gameplan forrest used to bear rampage lol.
Probably wouldn't have netted him the win unless he got a finish though, Pride rules would have probably favored Rampage's power shots if it played out like that.

Sidenote: the first time I watched the fight, I was impressed by Rampage's GnP. Loved how he went to the body and then came over the top with a heavy punch. Chuck had no way of dealing with that.

Back