Chuck liddell vs rampage 1

Data welshed on the $250k bet, too.

data.jpg

if that was GSP, he would've tapped to strikes before his corner threw in the towel.
You're still here you pathetic douchebag?
You can watch a classic fight...and still not have a guilt boner thinking about GSP?

You're still here you pathetic douchebag?
You can watch a classic fight...and still not have a guilt boner thinking about GSP?
the butthhurt from you nut huggers never gets old.

the butthhurt from you nut huggers never gets old.
HAHA!
Your posts are like "I'm upset about Weidman".........
and then say "Dc's corner would have thrown in a towel".
"It's GSP's fault."
You don't make any sense dude.
I've seen your stuff for a long time ....I'm gonna shoop your stupidity

It always gets me how much Dana has changed. He came across as a completely different person back then.

Dana-White-Younger-Young-Old.jpg

Yeah he seemed kind of mild mannered & shy way back then. He was much more likable.

Can somebody give me proof of one post that the @Wrassler didn't mention GSP

Rampage did the same to Vovchanchyn when they fought. They didn’t look to devastating to my young eyes but it was more than enough to get a tough bastard like Igor to tap. Young Rampage was a force to be reckoned with.

Yeah Igor got his ribs broken when he got slammed. That was a really good & competitive fight too. He just made a mistake going for that guillotine while being up high & got slammed for it.

man i miss prime, in shape rampage.

at least he still has his chin so he's not getting knocked out left and right like other legends.

I think Dana did right by Chuck. Unfortunately, he and the Fertittas sold the company, and that was that. Can't really hold Dana accountable. Chuck served no purpose in his corporate role.

I still disagree. If they believed he wasn't fit to fight they should've voided his contract with the UFC and gave him the option to work for them or go else where. Then Chuck would feel like he was in control of his fate. He got pressured by them and then they didn't make good on their promise. Dana White is still president tho.

I wanna meet GSP’s bully growing up, I think we would get along.
HAHA!
You're nothing but a keyboard bully!
GSP's bully's would have kicked the shit out of you.

Chuck was my fav of all time - hurt seeing him lose to Page twice. good fight tho - 2nd one sucked

Prime Rampage was something to behold. It's too bad Juanito Ibarra was a piece of shit and Rampage had that mental breakdown.

what was the thing with juanito ibarra ? why was he a pos ?

TheRassler said:
I wanna meet GSP’s bully growing up, I think we would get along.
Bully me @TheRassler ....
We can do this forum style or you can pm me for a fistfight.

Rampage did seem to be sharpest and fittest while with Juanito. Too bad there was bad shit in the relationship. Peculiar there's no more sightings of Juanito in UFC/Bellator afterwards.
what was the beef ?

Back