Chuck Liddell "MMA fighters will never beat Floyd Mayweather in boxing"

Conor almost KOd Floyd with a bodyshot.
Uh, Conor hit Floyd in the groin and was warned about it from the ref lol
giphy.gif

Conor vs Floyd was way more fun than Randy vs Toney. Even a boxing exhibition is more watchable than watching boxers turtle once taken down. It's not really about winning.

Mas would KO Canelos head to his ass.
You’re just spittin out some gems today. This is stupid on too many levels to even comprehend. Outside of Till, please tell me who Jorge has KO’d with his hands in the UFC....I’ll wait.

It's crazy how Conrat's resume cannot even withstand a tiny amount of scrutinity. Let's look at his UFC career
>Brimage
5'4, 7-7, even heemed by Garbandt
>Holloway
Was like 20 years old, Conrat couldn't even finish 20 year old Holloway
>Brandão
18-9 when he faced Conrat, 25-15 now. Manlet too. No chin.
>Poirier
Pre-Johnson Poirier was awful. Also, Johnson finished him quicker than Conrat did, lmao.
>Siver
5'6, 22-9 when he faced Conrat, zero wrestling skills. Another tailor-made matchup.
>Mendes
Literally the FIRST decent wrestler Conrat faces. But a 5'6 midget AND on short notice. Yet managed to fuck Conrat off until he gassed because of him being short-notice. This is the first time Conrat was truly exposed as a one-dimensional midget-destroyer.
>Aldo
Was literally 10 years into defending his title, super old and left his prime at least 2 years before that fight. Shitty record afterwards (3-4) proves his flushedness.
>Diaz
Short-notice mediocre LW fighter but unlike his other opponents is experienced, not a midget and not chinny. Result? Beats Conrat twice, once through a finish and once through a decision that should've gone to him. Conrat totally perma-exposed as a fraud.
>Alvarez
Worst LW champion ever (tied with Conrat). Won a title shot based on two split decision robberies, hits RDA with a lucky shot and somehow ends up with the LW belt. A midget who refused to wrestle and decided to brawl with Conrat. I wonder why.
>Khabib
Exposed Conrat once again, this time for being pillow-fisted at LW. First time somehow tries to wrestle Conrat.
>Cerrone
Flushed loser coming off 2 heems. Still Conrat used a scummy fake glove touch to beat him.

Genuinely a 0/10 fighter

He'd get taken down when someone got ahold of his foot , go down , and not get back up until Steve Mazzagatti was satisfied that he was lifeless enough to stop it.
Really hard to take down someone when you are on the floor tapping to a broken hand suffered at touch of gloves before fight even became official

I wouldn't take this literally....Floyd is in his 40s and if he keeps occasionally boxing MMA guys and kickboxers into his 50s or something....Father Time will eventually get him. But Chuck's main point is true and blatantly obvious. Just like the world's best triathletes will never outswim Michael Phelps (assuming he's even close to Olympic form).

Mayweather is a particularly hard guy to beat because defense is his forte, he's taken very little damage over the years and he avoids risk as much as possible. He literally turned his back on Conor. Try doing that in MMA or anything resembling a real fight. In the future, it's possible a different 40+ year old former champ boxer with a totally shot chin could lose to an MMA fighter/kickboxer. Anything can happen when you can't take a punch and you've lost too many brain cells.

Last edited:
Him beating a UFC fighter in mma is unlikely, but not nearly as unlikely as them beating him in a boxing match. Fights do start standing, and he does have a decent punchers chance, albeit not a very big one. Their chance of outboxing him is virtually zero.
I agree with you that his chance would be a little bit bigger but still very slim

First thing I heard Chuck say something that makes sense in while

Just like Floyd wouldn't beat any ufc fighter
I actually bet there's some UFC fighters Floyd could beat.. like honestly I bet Floyd would wipe the floor with someone like Diego Sanchez grappling involved or not lol

Comments like this really show how uneducated some fight fans really are. You really think Diego Sanchez, a guy who won the first season of TUF and someone who has been fighting at an elite level of mixed martial arts for 15+ years now, that he couldnt handle floyd mayweather in an mma bout? You've seriously got to be a fucking idiot.
I'm talking about current Diego, yeah back then he would've wiped the floor with Floyd 100%. You really think current Diego can beat ANYONE with his fucking guru trainer? lol.. he wouldn't even beat Floyd with grappling involved now

I mean, veteran boxers can’t beat Mayweather either so that isn’t saying much.

Back