Chuck Liddell "MMA fighters will never beat Floyd Mayweather in boxing"

Floyd stuffed Conors double leg & he never trained Wrestling.

Just imagin Floyd with 20+ years Wrestling expierence … lol.

MMA Guys want the payday, simple as that, recently Canelo shut the talks down when it seems someone asked Masvidal about it, specially cause he had to delay his fight, Ryan Garcia ending it in the 1st didnt help either, but it is what it is, so he had to wait for the UFC 244 to be over, and then he was constantly asked about it and simply shut it down respectfully, he would murder every MMA guy (around his weight class) who would step in with him, and he said the same about him going into MMA, but i guess, some still want the payday.
Anybody would! I will get in the ring with Canelo for a couple of million. I would even get in the ring with Tyson Fury. No chance I would get in the ring with Wilder. At least with the other two I can take the first punch and go down. With Wilder after the first punch you may never get back up.

No shit.

Anyone who was posting "49-1" on here should have been banned.

First thing I heard Chuck say something that makes sense in while

Just like Floyd wouldn't beat any ufc fighter
Him beating a UFC fighter in mma is unlikely, but not nearly as unlikely as them beating him in a boxing match. Fights do start standing, and he does have a decent punchers chance, albeit not a very big one. Their chance of outboxing him is virtually zero.

Hopefully the fight doesnt happen, but if it does, Khabib should take Floyd down and start GNP'ing him just for the LOLZ

I thought this too. Until Conor won the first 4 rounds.

MMA Guys want the payday, simple as that, recently Canelo shut the talks down when it seems someone asked Masvidal about it, specially cause he had to delay his fight, Ryan Garcia ending it in the 1st didnt help either, but it is what it is, so he had to wait for the UFC 244 to be over, and then he was constantly asked about it and simply shut it down respectfully, he would murder every MMA guy (around his weight class) who would step in with him, and he said the same about him going into MMA, but i guess, some still want the payday.
Conor is a payday for boxers as well. It’s not just one way.

Nobody has yet, but Conor came the closest out of any MMA fighter in a back and forth near win.

Floyd stuffed Conors double leg & he never trained Wrestling.

Just imagin Floyd with 20+ years Wrestling expierence … lol.
Lol at stuffing a double leg..

But hey, I get it.....trolling.....

Connor gets carried for 10 and it leads to this shit now.

If this dumb event happens, i hope mayweather ko's both in the first 3 rounds to put this dumb shit to bed.

Can you imagine how badly Ngannou would hurt Floyd? Heck, he'd have a decent chance to KO any HW boxer like Wilder does.

Conor has 20+ years Boxing expierence.
And looked quite amateurish in there with Floyd. It's Floyd, so that's normal, but he made conor look quite foolish in there. He looked uncomfortable for someone who has "20+ years boxing experience."

Conor came the closest out of any MMA fighter in a back and forth near win.
mayweather-smile.jpg

This picture is after round 3, going into round 4. That is the look of a man that knows he's already won the fight.

Just stop.

Most boxers who fight Floyd win the first few rounds. That means nothing really. Floyd sees fights as marathons, not sprints. He drags people into deep waters and beats them there. I laughed when people who have never watched a Floyd fight were getting excited about Conor in the first few rounds.

People see punching so they compare boxing to MMA but the similarities end there. The reality is boxing is more like fencing than MMA and MMA is more like pro wrestling than boxing.

OK, for all the casual morons... There's NO MMA fighter. That goes into a boxing ring with the best boxer in their weight class and not get wrecked. Short of a lucky bomb at a higher weight class they'll get outclassed. Same with boxing in MMA. So let's stop being stupid and have realistic expectations.

OK, for all the casual morons... There's NO MMA fighter. That goes into a boxing ring with the best boxer in their weight class and not get wrecked. It WILL not happen... Short of a lucky bomb at a higher weight class. Same with boxing in MMA. So let's stop being stupid and have realistic expectations.

Conor almost KOd Floyd with a bodyshot.

Back