Chuck Liddell helping Glover Teixeira & Lyoto Machida with takedown defense

I kind of thought that Lyoto's TDD was already as good as Chuck's ever was.

But the 2 have different ways to achieve it though - Chuck is a good spawler whereas Machida has a strong base.

Never hurt to learn different ways of doing things from another expert in the field - might help one understand better how to refine your own technique even more.

I honestly think Rampage is going to be motivated for this fight and his +250 line makes me wanna risk some $$.

Chuck+last fight+Dana white = motivated Rampage. ( i'm not a rampage fan )

motivation has zero to do with it - he can't beat glover outside of a fluke

399981_10151222569480886_610935618_n.jpg

Lyoto: I need the PEE!

Chuck: NO PEE FOR YOU!

motivation has zero to do with it - he can't beat glover outside of a fluke

Rampage cant beat Glover outside of a fluke ??

Are you serious,

If Glover fights in the pocket with Rampage and tries to go toe to toe with him, he will lose and get knocked out.

Rampage can win without a fluke and thats if Glover is dumb enough to try to go toe to toe with Rampage. That strategy will get him knocked out relatively quickly.

Nice seeing Liddel involved with some of the top guys in the 205 division in one way or another.

awesome pics, thanks

i'm sure Lyoto has a ton of respect for Chuck

I'm sure Chuck can tell him plenty of what not to do against Rampage, just don't think he has too much for the what to do.

His injury was no excuse to come in 20 pds heavy. Eating all that fried chicken was a bad choice for camp...

Glad you have all the answers... How do you know he wasn't 30lbs overweight when he got injured in his camp and lost the other 10 later? And how do you know it was fried chicken?

His injury was no excuse to come in 20 pds heavy. Eating all that fried chicken was a bad choice for camp...

Or he came in that heavy because he couldn't run or do any sort of cardio... due to his knees being shot. Let's use our heads please.

If Glover decides to stand and bang with Rampage he will get KOd within 2 rounds.

Nice seeing Liddel involved with some of the top guys in the 205 division in one way or another.

One of the top guys*

Glover has beaten nothing but lower-level fighters. His hype train is bordering on Palhares-level absurdity.

He looked like crap against Machida and Hamill? Bullshit. He beat Machida fair and square and the only reason that fight was lackluster was because Machida spent the first two rounds absolutely terrified of exchanging.

And he thoroughly outclassed Hamill, again in a lackluster fight because of Hamill's insistence on spamming unsuccessful takedown attempts. I don't remember the exact number but it was something close to 0/20 successful takedowns from Hamill. How in the blue fuck was that Rampage's fault?

He put up a hell of a fight against Jon Jones, and had his ass handed to him, but since when does getting beat by Jon Jones mean you are shit?

He should have pulled out of the fight with Bader. He missed weight for the first time in his career and it was evident during the fight that both of his knees were shot. So he got wrestlefucked.

You haters are unbelievably dumb.

you can't say rampage looked good, he controlled the first two rounds bc of octagon control, he never hurt machida, when machida started to actually fight it was all him, yeah he won the match according to the rules but it was not pretty. When both engaged it was machida who easily had the upper hand. Machida was too timid and gave the fight away

you can't say rampage looked good, he controlled the first two rounds bc of octagon control, he never hurt machida, when machida started to actually fight it was all him, yeah he won the match according to the rules but it was not pretty. When both engaged it was machida who easily had the upper hand. Machida was too timid and gave the fight away

What a load of garbage nonsense. Every time Machida sprung forward Rampage bullrushed him leaving him fleeing, and getting the upper hand EVERY time. Machida won the third round but Rampage very easily won the first two. Including strikes landed.

Back