Chuck Liddell; Don't fret mama Rousey...I'LL TRAIN RONDA!!!

Chuck's defense wasn't great even at his peak. She really doesn't need to be taught how to get lit up by a good striker. She got that covered.

They have one thing in common. They both block punches with their chin.

Chuck's defense wasn't as horrible as people make it out to be, earlier on in his career at least. Not to mention I'm sure John Hackleman would get in on this and Ronda could train at the Pit.

Ronda has power in her right hand of hers with the guidance of the Iceman she'll be knocking her opponents out with over-hand rights!
images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif

tumblr_m5bi0ei8yu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Hate to break it to you but Bethe was hurt by the knee to the body a lot more than the punch to the head.

Chuck's defense wasn't as horrible as people make it out to be, earlier on in his career at least. Not to mention I'm sure John Hackleman would get in on this and Ronda could train at the Pit.
Chuck had a granite chin for the longest. He just relied on it not cracking for to long. I'm not one of Rhonda's fans so I just want her to come back so Tate can retire her.

Why the fuck are some of you trying to discredit Liddell's accomplishments? Fake ass fans. The man was a beast. Hall of famer in our game, show some respect.

Ronda has power in her right hand of hers with the guidance of the Iceman she'll be knocking her opponents out with over-hand rights!
images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif

tumblr_m5bi0ei8yu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Well Ronda does look like she'll never be a good, technical striker, but for a woman she has shown power. Perhaps she should just embrace the brawling style and try to become the next Chuck Liddell? Chuck had kind of a take two to give one thing going though, which I guess could work for Ronda against everybody except Holm.

Why the fuck are some of you trying to discredit Liddell's accomplishments? Fake ass fans. The man was a beast. Hall of famer in our game, show some respect.

His Pride fights against Mezger and Overeem were gutsy as fuck. While Chuck had his chin intact he was an absolute animal.

Chuck's got that look in his eye....and when I say look in his eye, I mean he looks like he's on drugs

He didn't say "don't fret mama" or anything else. He was asked by TMZ if he would be willing to train her, and he responded by saying yes.
Ah, yes, TMZ. The same TMZ who's magnum opus is publishing an exclusive interview with a fake Twitter account of Count Chocula.

hook it up, it has a nice little irony to it with Rousey being the KO queen of the division

You think that Dana or the Fertitta's would stop Chuck from helping her with her striking? I don't. Chuck isn't the president of the promotion or a chairman or CEO so it wouldn't look that bad if he did go and do that, especially if she does approach him. You could say it's maybe a conflict of interest but again Chuck isn't running the company, he is just that, an employee.
Complete conflict of interest.

He's a representative from the UFC (a higher-up, no less) who would be influencing the outcome of a bout.

It's like if a high-ranked NFL official specifically worked with the Broncos or the Panthers to help them win the Superbowl.

Don't see what Chuck will teach Ronda that Mike Tyson didn't already.
Btw he's gonna bang Ronda just for shits n giggles.
Yeah. I see this going the same way as Bruce Willis with LiLo, with the same results.

Here comes Ronda with that look in her eyes.

Back