Chuck Liddell; Don't fret mama Rousey...I'LL TRAIN RONDA!!!

2r4ho2e.gif

F1uhWLP.gif

The dudes trying to ask for pics make me feel awkward and bad for them.

Sorry Chuckster, Ronda is on a one way road into another brick wall.

article-1298695-0A9DF930000005DC-6_468x312.jpg

What happen to all the Honda white knights? They used to flood these boards praising everything she did..

He didn't say "don't fret mama" or anything else. He was asked by TMZ if he would be willing to train her, and he responded by saying yes.

He lost credibility when he gave credits to Edmond.

Go home Chuck, you're drunk.

It's sad that nobody dares to speak bad about Edmond. I'm sure they saw heard his fucking corner advice. But they're all refraining from saying anything. Except for Momma Rousey anyway.

Wow. Chuck's a former world champion. She may want to think about letting him help her out. Chuck was a good striker and he could help her develop her full striking game. Never been a big fan of Chuck but shit, I wouldn't pass this one up.

Go get an MRI, Chuck--you're a UFC employee who's not supposed to be aligning with certain talent against others.

Ronda has power in her right hand of hers with the guidance of the Iceman she'll be knocking her opponents out with over-hand rights!
images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif

tumblr_m5bi0ei8yu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Wow. Chuck's a former world champion. She may want to think about letting him help her out. Chuck was a good striker and he could help her develop her full striking game. Never been a big fan of Chuck but shit, I wouldn't pass this one up.
They have one thing in common. They both block punches with their chin.

Go get an MRI, Chuck--you're a UFC employee who's not supposed to be aligning with certain talent against others.
Did you even watch the video? He was simply asked if he would be willing to help train her.

Was he talking about fighting? Or him and group of his male friends?

Chuck could develop her jab, overhand, and left hook, as well as get her kicking and wrastling.

so Chuck is going to teach her eye pokes?

Shouldn't she go to Jon Jones to learn from the best?

At this point anyone is better then what she has. Never understood great fighters that train with scrubs

You think that Dana or the Fertitta's would stop Chuck from helping her with her striking? I don't. Chuck isn't the president of the promotion or a chairman or CEO so it wouldn't look that bad if he did go and do that, especially if she does approach him. You could say it's maybe a conflict of interest but again Chuck isn't running the company, he is just that, an employee.

When Chuck talks I never know anymore when he is drunk from booze or punch drunk.

Btw he's gonna bang Ronda just for shits n giggles.

Back