News Chuck Liddell calls out Mike Tyson!!! (BREAKING)”!”

Sounds like he’s got that suicidal CTE.

Chuck and Conor must be ripping rails together.
Conor: (rips rail) Tito won the battle, but you won the war, yeah!?
Chuck: (rips rail) I never looked at it like that until you said something, you really think so?
Conor: look at the way the man gets up slowly after the finish, your granite chin hurt his hand and ankle on the KO, yeah!?
Chuck: Holy shit, you're telling me I can somehow pull a moral victory out of that defeat??!!
Conor: You're damn right, mate, believe and achieve!
Chuck: I knew it, i'm going on twitter!
Conor: (rips rail) Gaaaaaailiaaaa!!!
OGC.cd2035c66ecea1c4d0a99c829dca88b7

Conor: (rips rail) Tito won the battle, but you won the war, yeah!?
Chuck: (rips rail) I never looked at it like that until you said something, you really think so?
Conor: look at the way the man gets up slowly after the finish, your granite chin hurt his hand and ankle on the KO, yeah!?
Chuck: Holy shit, you're telling me I can somehow pull a moral victory out of that defeat??!!
Conor: You're damn right, mate, believe and achieve!
Chuck: I knew it, i'm going on twitter!
Conor: (rips rail) Gaaaaaailiaaaa!!!
OGC.cd2035c66ecea1c4d0a99c829dca88b7
Hahahaha

Sounds like chuck wants money. Just ask for it plainly chuck, since this fight will never happen.

Oh snap!
Do people still say this? I'll bet some squeaky clean goody-goody teenagers somewhere still do.

Only if ALL the middle aged men who can actually take a punch are busy that night.

if there is even one grizzled polish drunk with a wide jaw and neck muscles... step aside Chuck.

Last time Chuck called out a boxer was Tommy Morrison @3:15 but this entire interview was a disaster for him .

Seriously, even in an exhibition I'm not sure Tyson cam pull his punches enough to keep Chuck from getting sparked out and posturing all weird on the mat/canvas. This should never happen, and I'm certain it won't.
*crosses fingers*

Last time Chuck called out a boxer was Tommy Morrison @3:15 but this entire interview was a disaster for him .

I remember that infamous interview. Dana had a whole lot to say about it at the time. Supposedly Chuck had taken a bunch of sedatives the night before.

They should do karate rules or something so Chuck doesnt die.

Back