News Chuck Liddell Arrested for Domestic Violence (UPDATE: With Official Statement)

like jon, ill wait until the details come out in court before passing comments.

im like this cause personally i know a more then a few woman who have felt they are free to assault their partners cause he is three times their size, knowing that they are pretty much untouchable (most men wont hit back cause men have been conditioned not to hit woman) - then, ive also known a few guys who have taken their anger out on their families and lost them over it.. both woman and men can assault their partners, both men and woman can lie about it and both will play the victim. ill wait for the day in court before passing judgement.

no matter what happened here, it sucks for everyone involved.
this is pretty much it, to be real.

That's depressing. Chuck and his wife always seemed really happy together.

Remember guys, innocent until proven guilty. Keep the flaming mild please.
“Unless” proven guilty. “Until” makes it sound like being guilty is an inevitability.

I hope people are willing to give Chuck the benefit of the doubt.

He doesn't have a long history of being a fuck up

he does he just doesn't come off like that kind of guy through his personality but chuck did a lot of hard partying especially toward the end of his career he was no saint . he also doesn't come off like the kind of guy to get mad like that. so i wonder what the details are. its unfortunate because i know when cops show up on scene to these things context does not matter and the man especially if he is large or a fighter its very hard to get anyone to take your side. the girl simply has to cry and have a bruise or scrape from whatever. not to say there wasn't an issue here but its got to suck to be famous and have something like this go down.

wonder if alcohol is involved. i have noticed many people i see in sports and in my personal life who have head trauma can not drink their personality flips all control out the window.
wonder if its money related. I've actually been seeing chuck a lot lately . hes always at events , see him on youtube and things like that too so i was recently thinking chucks doing well for him self despite old rumors after he retired that he had financial issues.
wonder if he wanted to take another fight and she threatened to leave him. WOW OH WOW THE GOSSIP WE CAN HAVE BOYS WE CAN PUT OUR LITTLE SASS PANTS ON AND JUDGEY MC JUDGERTON all those fools.

I'm not trying to be insensitive here but I just keep wondering to myself if the CTE is so extensive that he woke up in jail not knowing why and called his wife to come help

Back