News Chuck Liddell Arrested for Domestic Violence (UPDATE: With Official Statement)

Imagine if someone accused Liddell of using an Ice Pick as a weapon.

You don't understand what constitutes "probable cause" in a domestic situation. Admitting to yelling is probable cause. Touching someone - literally just touching. You didn't even listen to Big John explain it, did you? They admitted to both verbal and physical altercations, so your entire theory is null and void. Someone had to go to jail. Period. Fuck, man. Get over yourself.
That's my point. Probable cause = Chuck admission of fault. Retard in this thread was saying that the cops rolled up, said because they were called they have to arrest someone, were going to arrest the wife, but chuck volunteered ... like that's a thing. What happened was the cops arrived, determined there was probable cause, and chuck incriminated himself either to take the fall/charge for his wife or otherwise. Much different than 'volunteering' to go to jail for someone else since 'someone has to go since the cops got called'.

It's 2021 (obviously). If someone lives inside United States of America, then they should never get married.

That's my point. Probable cause = Chuck admission of fault. Retard in this thread was saying that the cops rolled up, said because they were called they have to arrest someone, were going to arrest the wife, but chuck volunteered ... like that's a thing. What happened was the cops arrived, determined there was probable cause, and chuck incriminated himself either to take the fall/charge for his wife or otherwise. Much different than 'volunteering' to go to jail for someone else since 'someone has to go since the cops got called'.
Did you even listen to what big john said? Doesn’t appear you did…..

Did you even listen to what big john said? Doesn’t appear you did…..
I did, and him not explicitly mentioning every nuance of law shouldn't be expected in a podcast form. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist though. He skips over probable cause because its just assumed. He probably didn't think he had to spell it out for people under the impression that just the fact of the police being called necessitated an arrest.

I did, and him not explicitly mentioning every nuance of law shouldn't be expected in a podcast form. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist though. He skips over probable cause because its just assumed. He probably didn't think he had to spell it out for people under the impression that just the fact of the police being called necessitated an arrest.
He explicitly says that chucks version was exactly what happened according to his sources in the police department. “What chuck said is absolutely true”…..that’s john’s quote.

You also didn’t hear john tell a story about him arresting a husband with no evidence he did anything (and then writing a report saying the husband actually got his ass kicked by the wife)?

You didn’t hear john relay that the sheriff said, after chuck said he wasn’t pressing charges, that “someone’s got to go and chuck said I’ll go”?

In both cases there was no probable cause that the husband was the abuser. In both cases the only evidence was that the husband was the victim.

He explicitly says that chucks version was exactly what happened according to his sources in the police department. “What chuck said is absolutely true”…..that’s john’s quote.

You also didn’t hear john tell a story about him arresting a husband with no evidence he did anything (and then writing a report saying the husband actually got his ass kicked by the wife)?

You didn’t hear john relay that the sheriff said, after chuck said he wasn’t pressing charges, that “someone’s got to go and chuck said I’ll go”?

In both cases there was no probable cause that the husband was the abuser. In both cases the only evidence was that the husband was the victim.

Came here for updates. Thanx.

So she beat and bruised him and he volunteered to be arrested instead of her? I didn't know law enforcement worked that way. I am always learning something new...

What a joke

What state do you live in? Traffic and criminal cases are very different, by the way, and how things are handled can vary from state to state. Were you booked? Was there a bond? Was it a felony hit and run, or misdemeanor?

california

misdemeanor hit and run

yes, booked

no bond, promise to appear

got a letter with my formal charges about 2 week later ahead of the court date already booked

Jose Canseco dodged a bullet

O74NNDIP3NEQ3J2CHU2ZVL6TGA.jpg

Back