News Chuck Liddell Arrested for Domestic Violence (UPDATE: With Official Statement)

I hope this does turn out in Chucks favor. He’s a legend and always seemed like a good guy.

How so? I don't recall.
Both wrestled, both fight MMA, both won the LHW title and defended,

1Y10mkn.gif

etc

Sad to see this. :( I hope Chuck gets the help he needs.

In DV cases they have to arrest someone. If Chuck was offering to go voluntarily, they could oblige to just hold up their obligations and defuse the situation. It's not unheard of, and is quite common.
& so the photo op aspect of my rebuttal is bunk?

<JackieThumbsUp>

You make a decent point about their "sub-motivation" though. :D

Last edited:
"he beats the mother of his children in front of them."

for some reason, you seem unwilling to acknowledge there is only circumstantial evidence to this. you want to make it about other things.....

and i get him not getting the benefit of the doubt and people believing he's a scumbag and did bad things.
In actual court, there is enough evidence to punish him. In public opinion, of course he deserves it. He is a grown man who is a complete fuck up, who people have nerfed for a long time

Surprise surprise! Another stubborn child refusing to admit they were wrong. Did you also not listen or watch? Goddamn.
I did. You still don't know what probable cause is, and are still under the impression that if a call comes in of a certain nature the cops are just going to arrest someone. Im almost inclined to give you my address, and let you call my local PD and report domestic violence is occurring at my home. When the cops get here and leave without arresting anyone, I'd post the video for your retarded, not-understanding ass. Unfortunately doing that as an example would be illegal. After all of this you still haven't grasped my objections or my arguments and just keep beating your drum with zero context or nuance to anything.

I did. You still don't know what probable cause is, and are still under the impression that if a call comes in of a certain nature the cops are just going to arrest someone. Im almost inclined to give you my address, and let you call my local PD and report domestic violence is occurring at my home. When the cops get here and leave without arresting anyone, I'd post the video for your retarded, not-understanding ass. Unfortunately doing that as an example would be illegal. After all of this you still haven't grasped my objections or my arguments and just keep beating your drum with zero context or nuance to anything.

You don't understand what constitutes "probable cause" in a domestic situation. Admitting to yelling is probable cause. Touching someone - literally just touching. You didn't even listen to Big John explain it, did you? They admitted to both verbal and physical altercations, so your entire theory is null and void. Someone had to go to jail. Period. Fuck, man. Get over yourself.

You don't understand what constitutes "probable cause" in a domestic situation. Admitting to yelling is probable cause. Touching someone - literally just touching. You didn't even listen to Big John explain it, did you? They admitted to both verbal and physical altercations, so your entire theory is null and void. Someone had to go to jail. Period. Fuck, man. Get over yourself.
If you read what you said vs what I said you'd see the distinction. You're retarded though. Just gonna block you now as you can't seem to comprehend anything anyone else has said this entire time. Get your head scanned, could be a tumor.

You speak the truth...BUT.. unfortunately IF a man responds by PUNCHING in the face a Woman beating on him..HE IS WRONG.. size and strength difference makes this a NONO. HE WILL GO TO JAIL,,., Defend Only,CALL POLICE ..PROSECUTE BITCH AND LEAVE OR THROW OUT HER SHIT WHILE SHE IS IN JAIL. Do NOT tolerate... find your pussy elsewhere. NO PUSSY IS WORTH JAIL OR BEING BEAT ON
I do not disagree, man should always know his strength and pull back if possible, leave the scene etc. In Chuck's case, it doesn't sound like he was beating his wife, they were just having a heated argument and shit spiraled. Police however are biased and man put in a disadvantageous position from the get-go.

If you read what you said vs what I said you'd see the distinction. You're retarded though. Just gonna block you now as you can't seem to comprehend anything anyone else has said this entire time. Get your head scanned, could be a tumor.

You're just too stubborn and proud (for whatever reason) to admit you're wrong. Is normal.

I do not disagree, man should always know his strength and pull back if possible, leave the scene etc. In Chuck's case, it doesn't sound like he was beating his wife, they were just having a heated argument and shit spiraled. Police however are biased and man put in a disadvantageous position from the get-go.
agree
agree
agree.
We are at a severe disadvantage

He's been a mess for years now. His speech is near Stipe level. I guess that's what happens when you block shots with your face.

From what Big John was saying Chuck actually appears to be the victim of the violence. That just the way california law works basically any DV call someone basically has to be arrested to seperate the two individuals for a period of time(A cooldown period i'd imagine). Officers stated they would have to take her where chuck was showing the signs of violence on his body, but chuck volunteered for them to take him in. Doubt John would lie about that either where he used to be a California cop, and I believe he said one of his sons still is.
Got a link to Big John talking about this?

...bro you're wrong. I've been arrested and charged before. The police did not charge me. They arrested me because it appeared to them that it was highly likely I had committed a crime. I was released in a few hours and charged with a hit and run (street sign on a highway not a person) two weeks later once the DA reviewed the arrest.

It's a terminology thing but you're not "charged" by LEO. Only the prosecutor can file charges.

Carry on though
What state do you live in? Traffic and criminal cases are very different, by the way, and how things are handled can vary from state to state. Were you booked? Was there a bond? Was it a felony hit and run, or misdemeanor?

Probably just be a class a misdemeanor. If Chuck doesn't have any previous arrests, he could be eligible for expungement.

Even yelling at your wife one can be charged for domestic assault.

Back