News Chuck Liddell Arrested for Domestic Violence (UPDATE: With Official Statement)

@Captain Herb

Oh, buddy...

"TMZ Sports has learned Chuck's wife, Heidi, is also in some hot water following the alleged incident early Monday morning.

Law enforcement sources tell us Heidi was cited on the scene because police could not determine the aggressor.

As Chuck said in the statement he released yesterday, the UFC legend asked cops if Heidi could remain at their house with a minor child who was on the premises, while he was taken to jail.

Police obliged ... and Chuck was locked up for several hours in an L.A. jail.

As for what happened before and during the incident, we're told Chuck and Heidi were at a party. They returned home and got into an argument that allegedly turned physical.

We're told neither party had injuries.

4:16 PM PT -- Liddell is opening up on his arrest ... saying he was the victim and claiming his wife had assaulted him, causing bruises and lacerations.

Although Liddell says he never got physical with his wife, he claims he was told she would be arrested, so he volunteered to go to jail in her place."

Why would his wife also receive a citation if she was the victim? Why are they saying the police could not determine the aggressor? Isn't it weird that they're saying Chuck asked if the wife could stay home with their child while he went to jail? Isn't that what I said? Do you now understand that you were wrong? Do you now understand that you don't actually know how these things work? Will you apologize? I saw you liked that post already, so I assume you read it, and that may explain your very short response immediately after, but you still haven't conceded. Man up, boy.
There's literally no new information in there except someone told tmz that police couldn't determine an aggressor. That someone could have been chucks lawyer. Tmz had previously reported that police had determined chuck was the aggressor. The rest is just a rehash of chucks media statement

There's literally no new information in there except someone told tmz that police couldn't determine an aggressor. That someone could have been chucks lawyer. Tmz had previously reported that police had determined chuck was the aggressor. The rest is just a rehash of chucks media statement

You really have that much trouble reading? "Law enforcement sources..." Fuck, you're such a stubborn little child. Grow up, bud.

Yeah and different races too. I know
What does the race have to do with it? Everyone dislikes mayhem and war machine. When anyone talks about frank trigg it’s negative. He’s a guy who continuously does bad things with verifiable proof, it seems like people are done giving him the benefit of the doubt

Man has history with partying hard and getting punched until going out. The man needs help not judging or slaps on the wrist.

Sometimes people that need help refuse to get it.

And sometimes judging and a slap on the wrist is what's needed to make them finally agree to get help.

And what date were these studies conducted? Citing studies pre-social justica/cancel culture aren't going to be nearly as relevant as the last several years.

I didn't know we were talking about race.

Except I never said such a thing, you might want read more thoroughly before jumping to such conclusions.

So because I'm questioning a percentage that you brought up, because I'm questioning your logic and rationale, that thereby means I'm casting aspersions towards all women?

To quote your own words: this is why men are too afraid to come forward and tell their story. For someone who is acting like I, at any point, attempted to downplay the domestic violence that occurs towards women, you've just downplayed the domestic violence that occurs towards men. Congratulations, you've undermined your entire argument.

Sure, you can take what I said out of context, but me saying that was illustrating how the times we live in make the outdated stats you cited inaccurate. The women who make false accusations aren't going to file a police report, because in today's climate an accusation alone is enough to ruin a man's life, which is precisely why the stats you're citing aren't applicable to your argument. The fact that men suffer domestic violence and society not only isn't willing to believe them, but will laugh at their suffering, illustrates an environment where women who want to falsely accuse a man of dv/rape might be more likely to do so due to society's current attitude (which ties back in to my rebuttal towards your argument).

Ad hominem attacks don't strengthen your argument, they don't place you on a moral high ground, and resorting to such a tactic reveals more about you than it does me.

TLDR: Citing a percentage on false accusations, that doesn't account for the false accusations that were never reported to the police, is inherently going to be inaccurate, and me saying as much doesn't thereby mean I'm insensitive or distrusting towards legitimate victims (that's just you jumping to the wrong conclusion instead of defending the logic of your argument).
According to the DOJ, 90% of rapes are black dudes.

The SF Giants have a pitcher named Littell, I've been calling him the ice man cause it sounds like Liddell, also cause as a reliever he has to be cool and calm. The Ice Man Zack Littell.

I just hope everyone ends up alright and justice is served. I don't have any patience for abusers, but none of us were there and we don't know exactly how things went down so we shouldn't assume too much.

What does the race have to do with it? Everyone dislikes mayhem and war machine. When anyone talks about frank trigg it’s negative. He’s a guy who continuously does bad things with verifiable proof, it seems like people are done giving him the benefit of the doubt
He was shitted on pretty heavily the first time he got in trouble tho. And people literally word shit to make it sound worse than it actually was. There is still plenty of people on here shouting about how he "ran over a pregnant lady" when that wording is completely misleading. He's had a hate brigade forever. You tell me why

Losers on sherdog love to say this. I swear, you must all come from backwater hick towns where everyone is a meth addict and alcoholic.
Dude you are a complete moron, an idiot willing to cut his dick off because it might be used for rape.
And I've never seen a meth addict in real life, such problems don't exist in 1st world countries.

Mandatory Arrest means someone is going to jail. Period.

Don't forget CA has catch and release.

If they go to jail, they get a charge. You have to be charged with something to be arrested, and if you're arrested on a DV call, you get a mandatory misdemeanor DV charge. Period. The charges will be more severe if there is evidence to constitute so. That is how it works.

??? You aren't charged with something before you're arrested, you're charged afterwards. Long afterwards. You're arrested under probable cause that you committed a crime and LEO sends you to jail for the DA to review the case details and determine if charges are warranted. People get released from jail all the time without charges.

Sometimes people that need help refuse to get it.

And sometimes judging and a slap on the wrist is what's needed to make them finally agree to get help.

Well according to Iceman he was the victim so we have conflicting reports so it's hard to comment on anything until the story develops. So lets leave it at that.

Women start 90% of all altercations and are usually more violent. Men get the bad rep in United States and take 90% of the blame. The system is fucked up. I believe Chuck.

You speak the truth
...BUT.. unfortunately IF a man responds by PUNCHING in the face a Woman beating on him..HE IS WRONG.. size and strength difference makes this a NONO. HE WILL GO TO JAIL,,., Defend Only,CALL POLICE ..PROSECUTE BITCH AND LEAVE OR THROW OUT HER SHIT WHILE SHE IS IN JAIL. Do NOT tolerate... find your pussy elsewhere. NO PUSSY IS WORTH JAIL OR BEING BEAT ON

??? You aren't charged with something before you're arrested, you're charged afterwards. Long afterwards. You're arrested under probable cause that you committed a crime and LEO sends you to jail for the DA to review the case details and determine if charges are warranted. People get released from jail all the time without charges.

That's basically what happened to my friend. He was told he was being arrested for a DUI, but was taken to the station and allowed to take a breathalyzer. He passed it, and was released..

Don't forget CA has catch and release.

Catch and release doesn't apply to "mandatory arrest". It literally means they can't catch and release, they are mandated to arrest someone. They did issue Heidi a citation in addition to arresting Chuck, so she was also charged with something, but it hasn't been stated what that charge is.

If you get arrested, there is a charge for the arrest. The DA reviews the case before you're convicted of the charges. Charges can be dropped. I think you're confusing what I said with being convicted or sentenced if you're found guilty of the charges, but if you're arrested, you go jail (that day/night) and have to be charged with something for an official arrest to occur.

Last edited:
That's basically what happened to my friend. He was told he was being arrested for a DUI, but was taken to the station and allowed to take a breathalyzer. He passed it, and was released..

No, your friend was detained. Just google the difference, man. Why choose to be so outrageously stubborn? There is a distinct difference between being arrested and detained. The guy you're quoting is thinking that going to jail equates to conviction and sentencing, he's not saying the same thing you're saying. You're both confused and are mixing/matching terms.

Love how all those asshats got shutdown. Fuck all of you.

Unfortunately, the ones who are getting repeatedly shutdown are too uneducated and stubborn to realize it. They'll continue to say the same shit, or they'll move to another thread to say the same shit, hoping nobody there knows what they're talking about. Is sad, but is normal.

Back