Chuck E. Cheese Fight

That fat, old white lady toward the beginning when it all starts LMMFAO!!!!

She knew true terror that day.

Lower left corner, @21 seconds. I can't stop laughing.
went back and watched again after reading this post.

#1 that is funny as fuck

#2 also noticed, she uses herself as a shield to protect a small black kid. Could be her grandkid, but probably not. As terrified as she truly was, she still laid herself on the line to protect someone elses child.

Beautiful woman.

black people don't tip
I was a food server for a good two months and in my experience this is just flat out fucking not true!

they do tip. usually something like 35 cents. regardless of how much the meal was. $20 or $80. you getting a sub $1 tip. They will also make 5x as many requests as other people, make you work harder for that nearly non-existent tip.

I truly mean no offense to any one. Just observations from life experience.

Those kids don't have a chance in life

Looks like the least fun Chuck E Cheese ever.

Also, big nasty hooks from red shirt onto that poor girl, lol, she took a few shovel hooks to the body there that she should’ve dropped from.

Chuck E. Cheese is such a shithole. Had to got to one a few years back for a birthday for my girls niece and I could totally picture it happening there.

That pregnant friend needed to distance herself from everything as soon as voices started to get raised. It's clear things are about to pop off you shit mom. Doesn't look like anyone in that vid makes good decisions though (except Grandma protecting that kid).

I couldn’t imagine beating on a woman because she gave you a weak open handed smack.
That dude got way too carried away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back