Chuck E. Cheese Fight

She shouldnt have hit his man

Why won't the grown up put down the phone and DO SOMETHING?

That kid didn't give a shit about the grown ups fighting. He wanted some godamn quarters for whack a mole.

Idiots fighting in a place surrounded by kids, street fighting is dumb to begin with, and if you are going to do it there's a time and place, step outside if you must.

Last edited:
Someone probably got bodied in a game of Street Fighter and couldn't hold the L.

Weaves everywhere! True chaos!

That fat, old white lady toward the beginning when it all starts LMMFAO!!!!

She knew true terror that day.

Lower left corner, @21 seconds. I can't stop laughing.

Stepping all over that wig on the ground. Disrespectful.

1on1, I'd probably place my bets on that woman vs. the guy in the red hoodie, lol.

Another girl that raised her hands to a man thinking nothing is going to happen. I think red hoodie went a tad overboard, but I bet that gray jogging suit never pops off on a man again.

but I bet that gray jogging suit never pops off on a man again.

I would take you up on that bet if I could. I doubt thats her first rodeo and I doubt its her last. There is a certain type of woman and I mean poor not black .... that lives for this type of shit and nothing makes this type of woman happier than to get loud and handsy with someone

Another girl that raised her hands to a man thinking nothing is going to happen. I think red hoodie went a tad overboard, but I bet that gray jogging suit never pops off on a man again.
The most disturbing thing is her bare midriff.

Is it still a street fight if it happens inside a Chuck E Cheese?

When you see yo baby daddy at the Chuck E Cheese with his side bitch.

I don’t think I’d have the heart to do it myself but so satisfying for some reason to see someone give a bitch a beating she deserves

Quick someone turn on the robot animal band and distract them!

Back