Chubby neck and cheeks

A

aaw0n

I've been liftin like crazy all summer (light weights but more repititions to tone the muscles)... I'm quite satisfied with the results i'm seeing on my shoulders and arms (upper body) however i it almost seems like the fattier part of my neck and cheeks are still there... what should i do? Run more?... while I'm on this subject... i was wondering waht everyones opinion on the Ab-Roller device, my brother swears it works miracles for him, but he's had 6 pack as long as i could remember so...

get a knife, start cutting.
ok seriously, you have to exercise, run or bike ride or whatever. not to, would be like hoping to get thinner thighs by lifting weights.

standing ab wheel rollouts are a great exercise BTW... but it won't significantly help you get a six pack, only lowering your bodyfat will do that.

Probably just an overall body fat issue and you should jsut keep with it. But... some excersizes for that part won't hurt, and if your neck is more muscular it might take up any sagging skin you would ahve from mnassive wieght loss (just a thought). Check out some neck training stuff by searching int he strength and power forum and keep up the fat burning cardio. What works for me: wrestling head harrasment drills with a partner, simply pushing and pulling on my head with my hands, and nice heavy deadlifts (traps just huge, and neck seems bigger). But there are probably a ton of other things yhou cou8ld find by doing a more specific search now. Chewing gum might help in the jaw area.

cool thanks guys... never really thought about that gum part!

Back