Chrius Eubank Jr will be great

Eubank Jr iced a dude with a knife in a parking structure.... doesn't get any more real than that

Not sure if srs.

I saw that video, it was a 15 year old kid who didn't actually have a knife out at the time he beat down. Nothing impressive about it.

Not sure if srs.

I saw that video, it was a 15 year old kid who didn't actually have a knife out at the time he beat down. Nothing impressive about it.

You punch a blade straight on and make it bend and I'll applaud you too.

Anyone see him and his dad on Ringside?

"Him now, after 15 pro fights, I wouldn’t be able to find a way to beat him,” Eubank said of his offspring.

“Him now, he beats me at my peak. The boy is frightening. I was gentle in comparison to the spirit he has. I see [Roberto] Duran, Roy Jones Jr, in terms of hand speed, foot speed and combination punching, and I see the darkness of James Toney.”

“I’ve studied all the middleweight and super-middleweights [on the scene today], I’ve looked at them all. Gennady Golvkin? He (pointing at his son) beats him now.”

Read more at http://www.eastsideboxing.com/2014/...or-he-beats-golovkin-now/#bHVUcTCh8FjXyukf.99

Its fair to say his dad has high hopes for him lol.

Since when is Macklin a no-hoper, this forum makes me despair on occasions.

You Golovkin fans crack me up, if Quillin beats Macklin he'd get no credit

It would depend on the manner of victory to be fair, GGG blew him away in a manner not many expected. I'm not even a massive GGG fan, I just think the assumption that Eubank JR, who has never faced anyone even close to carrying the power or skill of GGG, could take his power, is heavily flawed. It's a statement based on no facts whatsoever.

yeah, because of racism and whatnot .

Please your fellow pactard took a dump on Genaro Hernandez because Floyd who is black beat him and we can't have Floyd have any good wins. You never did have the guts to say if Floyd and Wlad had fought same level of competition.

It would depend on the manner of victory to be fair, GGG blew him away in a manner not many expected. I'm not even a massive GGG fan, I just think the assumption that Eubank JR, who has never faced anyone even close to carrying the power or skill of GGG, could take his power, is heavily flawed. It's a statement based on no facts whatsoever.

You sound like a massive Golovkin fan, who are these ATGs than Golovkin fought to be so great? I'd be okay with this garbage if you'd admit you were stupid when he gets exposed but you'll just go onto the next hype job. Golovkin is going 7 rounds with Adama he's not damn Hagler.

You sound like a massive Golovkin fan, who are these ATGs than Golovkin fought to be so great? I'd be okay with this garbage if you'd admit you were stupid when he gets exposed but you'll just go onto the next hype job. Golovkin is going 7 rounds with Adama he's not damn Hagler.

I don't give a fuck what I sound like, you come across as a twat to be fair. I have never mentioned ATGs, I said Macklin is not a no-hoper, and I have seen no evidence that Eubank has some titanium skull that is impervious to damage (he might have, who the fuck knows, that's the point),and yes, GGG does carry power. I also don't make a habit of following hype jobs, as anyone who posted her longer than two seconds will testify.

I don't give a fuck what I sound like, you come across as a twat to be fair. I have never mentioned ATGs, I said Macklin is not a no-hoper, and I have seen no evidence that Eubank has some titanium skull that is impervious to damage (he might have, who the fuck knows, that's the point),and yes, GGG does carry power. I also don't make a habit of following hype jobs, as anyone who posted her longer than two seconds will testify.
It's cool when he steps and actually fights a guy with lateral movement and gets exposed you'll feel like a retard even though you won't admit it. You don't know what Golovkin's power is Angulo finished Rosado in 2 rounds before Golovkin did it took Golovkin 7, so you're like wow he's a killer but you don't get what you're watching.

I won't feel like a retard (well no more than usual), because I have at no point been arguing about GGG's skills as a world beater, I have, at the risk of repeating myself, been saying he cracks hard at the weight.

There are levels to boxing, knocking out Ishida, Proska and Milton Nunez who literally got stopped by Sergio Mora isn't the same as knocking out Floyd. Look at Andre Ward when he was bum fighting he was knocking guys out to. Better chins on a world level

There are levels to boxing, knocking out Ishida, Proska and Milton Nunez who literally got stopped by Sergio Mora isn't the same as knocking out Floyd. Look at Andre Ward when he was bum fighting he was knocking guys out to. Better chins on a world level

I agree, and we have yet to see Eubank's chin on the world level. For the record I hope Eubank does rise quickly, as the more top UK fighters we have the greater the coverage the sport will receive over here.

hope he can develop genuine ko power, then he'd be a nightmare

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back