Chrius Eubank Jr will be great

Killme

The NoGi Bear
@Green
Reaction score
I canot see anyway he does not become one of the best fighters of this era, he just does what ever he wants in there, power, speed, countering, timing, chin... I will admit when i first saw him in his early fights i wondered if he was anygood at all, but he has come on so much since his early fights.

He even has power now, stopping his last 6 wins. Can anyone stop him? I think he beats the current crop of top middle weights like Martinez,cotto, Sam Soloman, murray, Strum. Maybe not Golovkin though, eubank could take his power but chances are... he loses a decision on points.

He looked really good last night too.

I canot see anyway he does not become one of the best fighters of this era, he just does what ever he wants in there, power, speed, countering, timing, chin... I will admit when i first saw him in his early fights i wondered if he was anygood at all, but he has come on so much since his early fights.

He even has power now, stopping his last 6 wins. Can anyone stop him? I think he beats the current crop of top middle weights like Martinez,cotto, Sam Soloman, murray, Strum. Maybe not Golovkin though, eubank could take his power but chances are... he loses a decision on points.

He looked really good last night too.

Who's he beaten to justify him being a dead cert to surpass all those fighters?

Eubank could take GGG's power? What is the basis for this assumption?

He looks pretty damn good from where I'm standing. He's sharp as fuck. I watched his Dad fight two times.

He looks pretty damn good from where I'm standing. He's sharp as fuck. I watched his Dad fight two times.

see what he's like when he has to fight at a quicker pace, all good so far though

I hope he goes on to huge things. I know Carl froch has been sparring with him and speaks highly of him.

you never know for sure until they step up a level though.

I like him and genuinely think he will do well, how well I can't say untill he has a step up in comp. He seems like a decent kid too, nothing like his dad personality wise and that can only be a good thing.

I like him and genuinely think he will do well, how well I can't say untill he has a step up in comp. He seems like a decent kid too, nothing like his dad personality wise and that can only be a good thing.

In all fairness his Dad has given him alot of good advice and has played a strong part in his development. Also advice on making himself marketable et cetera, it's all good. I think Eubank Snr played the part for the

In all fairness his Dad has given him alot of good advice and has played a strong part in his development. Also advice on making himself marketable et cetera, it's all good. I think Eubank Snr played the part for the

Steve collins beating his daddy was the high point of boxing in my childhood. I hope jr does well

I hope so, and hope he is a great character like his father.

I honestly have only seen a few youtubes of like 2-3 fights here on sherdog in the past and wasn't all that impressed. But, I haven't seen anything recently, which may show the improvement you mention.

I really like characters in any sport, and his father is one of my favorites.

Eubank could take GGG's power? What is the basis for this assumption?

Has he ever been hurt? He has inherieted his dad genetically superior chin and toughness it seems, i don't think Golovkin would just straight up destry him.

Damn just watched a few vids of him.. He looks very well composed and sharp. He definitely looks like he's gonna stick around and be a terror in the future.

I like Errol Spence jr too, the future of boxing IMO

Eubank Jr iced a dude with a knife in a parking structure.... doesn't get any more real than that

There was always a cheekiness about dads arrogance, junior is downright nasty

Has he ever been hurt? He has inherieted his dad genetically superior chin and toughness it seems, i don't think Golovkin would just straight up destry him.

Yes he has been hurt, can't remember which fights but in a couple at least I've seen him have moments where the legs stiffened and he needed to go for a walkabout to recover and had a glazed look in his eyes. Hard to tell at the moment because he hasn't been hit by any big punchers but so far I don't see his chin being nearly as good as his dad who probably had one of the best chins in boxing ever.

And while his power is coming on he is no where near as powerful as his dad. I don't see him having that kind of one shot power that Senior had. He's quite a different fight in some regards because he has a highish work rate, used lots of combinations and his stamina looks better. He seems like a slicker, harder working version of his dad with less power and chin.

Back