• The Prestige

• The Dark Knight

• Inception

• The Dark Knight Rises

• Interstellar

• Dunkirk

• Tenet

Results are only viewable after voting.
great list. batman begins is almost as good as dark knight. great reboot to batman

really a lot of great movies there. i don't think i've seen prestige

i haven't seen tenet yet. bigg really seemed to like it
yeah batman begins is number 4. ive seen prestige once, it was alright, i might have to watch it again

1. The Prestige
2. Inception
3. The Dark Knight

Tenet was very entertaining, but it’s kinda like Avatar. More about the technology (or the storyboarding) than the story.

My favorites, not saying they're his best.

1. Batman Begins
2. Memento
3. The Prestige

Rita-Hayworth-Orson-Welles-and-Marlene-Dietrich.jpg

Rita-Hayworth-Orson-Welles-and-Marlene-Dietrich.jpg

Last edited:
1. Memento
2. The Prestige
3. Inception

Here he managed to turn psychological issues into a good story/metaphor

Dark Knight is good but is limited by the fact it is a comic book hero movie.

1 Inception
2 Interstellar
3 Memento

The Prestige was good too

Memento was his breakout film and still holds up well. Definitely 9/10 for me.

The Prestige was pretty good.

Dunkirk was ok.

Interstellar and Inception are waaaaay overrated. Nolan attempts to use confusion to create an illusion of "depth".

The Dark Knight is good ONLY because of Heath Ledger's amazing performance. This time, Nolan attempts to use "dark & gritty" to create an illusion of "depth", but it's littered with plot holes and nonsensical behaviour by Batman. The only thing I'll rewatch is a Joker montage on youtube.

I'll be watching Tenet this weekend. I sure hope it's not another attempt to confuse viewers into giving it a good review, although I'm half expecting it to be.

Inception
The Dark Knight
The Prestige

Memento was also great, and I've yet to see Tenet though I've heard great things about it.

Where have you heard good things about Tenet? It's widely accepted as being a huge turd. I saw it and almost walked out. Another couple in the theater did walk out. It's not necessarily a bad movie, it was just an overly ambitious attempt that did not come together well. The atrocious sound editing didn't help whatsoever. Of course, some elitist Nolan fan will say it's his greatest movie that everyone else is too stupid to understand.

Damn, Insomnia is underrated as fuck. In my top 3 defintely

Back